T Nation

Sick of Sitting on the Toilet

I’m bulking right now (6,500 calories per day) and I don’t mind all the eating, but the shitting is ridiculous. I’m pooping 2-3 times a day and I’m getting sick of spending so much time in the bathroom. I also have to flush between each individual stool because two of my stools can clog a toilet by themselves. And because of all the protein I ingest, the bathroom reeks for hours after I’ve bombed it. My coworkers would form a lynch mob if they knew it was me.

Can anybody here relate? What are your strategies for using the bathroom at work?

Yes. I actually think its awesome. 3x a day I sit down, let loose, hit bottom, pinch, hit bottom, pinch, squeeze the last bit out, wipe and done in under 2 minutes AND there’s no stench. I feel like a champ afterwards. Do you eat enough fiber? I eat at least a bowl of oatmeal and 2 high fiber bars per day in between regular meals in addition to the fiber in vegetables during my main meals. This makes the shit slide out fast and easy. I also try to stay away from greasy foods and limit the high fat foods to keep things from getting mucky down there. Happy eating. I love bulking.

Man, you don’t know how much it sucks to rush to the restroom in between heavy squats and leg press sets because you don’t want to shit your pants. This, three or four times during the session.

And the turd is always nice, big, squishy and stinky. But damn, does it feel so good when that fucker is out. I feel sorry for the girl waiting to use the toilet after me but when the shit gotta come out, it gotta come out!

This thread should be retitled ‘‘shit talking’’. LOL.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

LOL!


You have to expect that everyone’s gonna dump on your thread.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You have to expect that everyone’s gonna dump on your thread.[/quote]

Hahaha!!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Man, you don’t know how much it sucks to rush to the restroom in between heavy squats and leg press sets because you don’t want to shit your pants. This, three or four times during the session.

And the turd is always nice, big, squishy and stinky. But damn, does it feel so good when that fucker is out. I feel sorry for the girl waiting to use the toilet after me but when the shit gotta come out, it gotta come out!

This thread should be retitled ‘‘shit talking’’. LOL.

[/quote]

I didn’t know women could poop until I had a daughter

Someone post that “sittin on the toilet” youtube video

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Man, you don’t know how much it sucks to rush to the restroom in between heavy squats and leg press sets because you don’t want to shit your pants. This, three or four times during the session.

And the turd is always nice, big, squishy and stinky. But damn, does it feel so good when that fucker is out. I feel sorry for the girl waiting to use the toilet after me but when the shit gotta come out, it gotta come out!

This thread should be retitled ‘‘shit talking’’. LOL.

[/quote]
I shouldn’t be turned on by this, right?

What i’m trying to say is, um… what if say, “hypothetically” speaking, I happened to be a teeny-tiny bit… aroused, maybe? Am I weird?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Man, you don’t know how much it sucks to rush to the restroom in between heavy squats and leg press sets because you don’t want to shit your pants. This, three or four times during the session.

And the turd is always nice, big, squishy and stinky. But damn, does it feel so good when that fucker is out. I feel sorry for the girl waiting to use the toilet after me but when the shit gotta come out, it gotta come out!

This thread should be retitled ‘‘shit talking’’. LOL.

[/quote]
I shouldn’t be turned on by this, right?

What i’m trying to say is, um… what if say, “hypothetically” speaking, I happened to be a teeny-tiny bit… aroused, maybe? Am I weird?

[/quote]

Hahaha! Not weird at all.

By the way, this is so random and weird… I was wondering a few days ago while watching some program on National Geographics, how do you wake Greenie up in the morning when you’re hungry for her? Do you roarrrrrr in her ears or you do you purrrrrr??

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I didn’t know women could poop until I had a daughter

[/quote]

Hahaha!!

So you’ve never checked out that vid with the 2 girls?

Shitting feels great.

One of the joys of life.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I didn’t know women could poop until I had a daughter

[/quote]

Hahaha!!

So you’ve never checked out that vid with the 2 girls?[/quote]

I have not. Please inform me.

To avoid spending too much time on the toilet during a bulk, I wear diapers. True story.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Determine foods that dont give you digestive trouble, have a semi regular schedule for bowel movements (such as BEFORE training duhhh) and you wont have POOP PROBLEMZ.

end

My body has adjusted to drop the first logzilla right after my first coffee at work in the morning. It’s even more satisfying knowing, as I sit upon the throne and browse the morning news on my phone, that I’m getting paid for it.

[quote]smallmike wrote:
…I also have to flush between each individual stool because two of my stools can clog a toilet by themselves. And because of all the protein I ingest, the bathroom reeks for hours after I’ve bombed it…

Can anybody here relate? What are your strategies for using the bathroom at work?[/quote]

Thank you for sharing this with us and the rest of the world. I personally use the ladies room when I feel “this could be the global extinction event we’ve all been fearing” is coming.

Clean up properly after the crime and if you get caught while coming out, just make a sheepish grin and claim that there was no paper in the men’s room. The smell will only bother the single women, all others will be acclimated.