Sick After 2 Days of Big Diet

Just started a 20 rep squat program this week. I’ve been having 1.5 litres of milk per day for the past 2 days and eating alot. all day.

I’ve been having serious cramps and then spent all night throwing up.

Is this from the program? over eating? or some food poisoning?

Thanks

Do you normally consume that much milk? Have you added anything to your diet that is novel?

If the answer is no to both, you might want to look at digestive enzymes, probiotics, and betaine HCl as the extra intake may be overwhelming you stomach.

One’s stomach can get out of whack quite easily, especially when under stress and being force-fed. The products I listed above will help normalize digestion.

Garden of Life’s Omegazyme and NOW’s Super Enzymes are enzyme blends. NOW’s Gr8-Dophilus is a probiotic bacteria blend, and NOW’s Betaine HCl is a high dose Betaine HCl product (the super enzymes also has 200mg betaine HCl per capsule).

why so much milk? how many sets @ 20. I usually just barf after such a bout with my legs, not from my diet.

Sounds like a milk allergy. Symptoms would be feeling like you will throw up or throwing up right after stomach problems and feeling tired after drinking it. It isn’t the same thing as being lactose intolerant but that could be it also.