Shut Up!!!!

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
What, the, fuck?

Operation Raw Deal goes down and suddenly there are 20 new threads about this source or that source and can I get a source and where’s my order blah blah blah SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This is not a source board! Even if it was, sources have gone private or been pulled on every single board.

There are scammer and bust lists on a fuck ton of boards, don’t bring it here! Repeat, this is not a source board. Stick a dirty fungus infested sock in your mouth and bite down you 8 post wonders.

I just can’t believe you schmucks are jumping on to complain about orders not being delivered. Does your cranium even house a functioning brain??? Why don’t you go ahead and post your real name, address, date of birth, social security number, and everything you ordered to save the DEA some time.

Keep your mouth SHUT!

Un-fucking-believable[/quote]

+1

minus the cheque drops for me…

:slight_smile:

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
When someone comes on here with just a few posts people should suspect them to possibly be one of the bad guys who are trying to bust companies. This is what we should think, you have to earn trust, it is wrong of people to just spit out reliable sources that is how they get busted.[/quote]

No shit…werd.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
I have to agree. Every day there are several more of these silly threads… All by new members with only a couple of posts to their names. It’s time that they wise up or go elsewhere. Preferably both.[/quote]

The new guys doing that are FDA. They’re fishing. Never know what you’ll turn up.

Outfit Rule # 1: Never trust anyone you didn’t go to gradeschool with. :smiley:

Historical Note: Some of my family were ‘Purples’ in Detroit and that actually was a rule they followed.

bump!!!

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I’m sure we could ask the mods to reject any post that lists specific names or labs related to AAS and illegal drugs. I wouldn’t have a problem with that, as there is a PM function for a reason. Plus it would keep a lot of stupid people away from this board that are only interested in finding a source or posting five times and never coming back. They aren’t interested in T-Nation as a whole.

Would anyone have a problem with this?[/quote]

Schwarzy, I tried that angle a while back with the mods. Maybe they’ll listen to you…

Major Fucken’ BUMP!..“The sight of ignorance in action is awesome to behold” - Drill Sgt. Reynolds; 1972…

I don’t post much on this site but I read the threads everyday. I totally agree that people need to shut the fuck up about sources. The web sites are buzzing more than ever since the bust and I’d bet that the under covers are getting alot of information from the gut spillers not geting their shit or wanting new sources. If you don’t want to get ripped off from time to time don’t buy steroids. It’s part of the game we play. Suck it up.

“g golly! Sir! we have a guy on a msg board asking for steroid sources!” “jimmeny crickets johnson! which one?” “T-Nation sir!” “Jesus Christ johnson…T-fucking Nation…the worst of the worst of steroid users. we have our selves a code 3.”

[quote]heysues wrote:
“g golly! Sir! we have a guy on a msg board asking for steroid sources!” “jimmeny crickets johnson! which one?” “T-Nation sir!” “Jesus Christ johnson…T-fucking nation…the worst of the worst of steroid users. we have our selves a code 3.” [/quote]

It’s that exact fucking attitude that has caused the situation we find ourselves in.

Thanks for summing it up in a way that only a fucking douchebag that caused Raw Deal could.

you should change your screen name to poster boy.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
heysues wrote:
“g golly! Sir! we have a guy on a msg board asking for steroid sources!” “jimmeny crickets johnson! which one?” “T-Nation sir!” “Jesus Christ johnson…T-fucking nation…the worst of the worst of steroid users. we have our selves a code 3.”

It’s that exact fucking attitude that has caused the situation we find ourselves in.

Thanks for summing it up in a way that only a fucking douchebag that caused Raw Deal could.

you should change your screen name to poster boy. [/quote]

Yup, Heysus really doesn’t seem to understand what just happened and what precipitated it. And I will continue to bump this thread.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
heysues wrote:
“g golly! Sir! we have a guy on a msg board asking for steroid sources!” “jimmeny crickets johnson! which one?” “T-Nation sir!” “Jesus Christ johnson…T-fucking nation…the worst of the worst of steroid users. we have our selves a code 3.”

you should change your screen name to poster boy. [/quote]

your a moron. if wanted to get steroids I wouldn’t get them online and I wouldn’t ask jerk offs like you for them. does cursing make you feel like bad ass? posting on msg boards really caused raw deal. tough guy I guarantee you that when the feds say “we went on msg boards to find leads.” 97% of their leads come from idiots like you who pm each other thinking that feds cant read them.

[quote]poster boy wrote:

your a moron. if wanted to get steroids I wouldn’t get them online and I wouldn’t ask jerk offs like you for them. does cursing make you feel like bad ass? posting on msg boards really caused raw deal. tough guy I guarantee you that when the feds say “we went on msg boards to find leads.” 97% of their leads come from idiots like you who pm each other thinking that feds cant read them.[/quote]

Thank you so much for proving my point.

Does writing with no regard for proper grammar make you feel like a bad ass?

Just so you know - when the feds say they went on “msg boards” they mean this one as well.

97% of the leads? do you know something I don’t know? I highly doubt it - unless it is the number to the DEA hotline.

You need to quit while you still have all your cunt hairs in place.

[quote]heysues wrote:
tough guy I guarantee you that when the feds say “we went on msg boards to find leads.” 97% of their leads come from idiots like you who pm each other thinking that feds cant read them.[/quote]

Then you’re a fed. Congratulations! You’ll get no love here.

And you don’t know what you’re talking about. The biggest busts were of proprietors of message boards/UGLs. They DID get their info from message boards, it’s a fact that you would know if you were are at all familiar with the subject you are discussing.

P.S. You suck.

[quote]heysues wrote:
your a moron.[/quote]

The irony of this is hilarious BTW.

Say, you aren’t that idiot that films himself eating raw eggs are you? If so, how’s your modeling career coming? LMAO!

The fruit has a point that the feds can read any fuckin’ thing. If you are a good source of info and supplies, hide, make that bury, your gear. Not to get political, but this ALWAYS happens when the republicans are in office… Steroids take attention away from Iraq and all the child molestors, gays, etc. that are in Republican positions. Shit, sorry, I’ll copy this to the political forum

anyone that has a problem with this concept (not posting sources)…needs find a new board…THIS IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN A SOURCE BOARD!!!..if your scared of getting scammed…don’t buy steroids…or find a local guy to buy from…I for one do not want to see this board taken down because of a few idiots.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
playmaker08 wrote:
When someone comes on here with just a few posts people should suspect them to possibly be one of the bad guys who are trying to bust companies. This is what we should think, you have to earn trust, it is wrong of people to just spit out reliable sources that is how they get busted.

As time goes on, I wouldnt only consider the new guys to be the only threats. Law enforcment is like a dog humping someones leg, as long as they arent getting kicked off and its working they are gonna stick with it till they are forced to find something new. Time goes by and all the sudden under cover pigs are becoming more trusted members. Even veterans of the boards?[/quote]

How hard is it to spam a few hundred post…post count high or low should not be apart of the equation.

bump

bump