Shut Down Completely in the Last Two Weeks of a 16 Week Cycle

So I made a thread talking about having ran a 16 week test cycle and my nuts only shrinking in the last 2 weeks but theyve not bounced back since after 4 weeks inbetween and then starting PCT which ive ran for 2 weeks at this point.

Turns out I now know why, My cousin gave me a vial of test as I was running out and said it is the same, referring to it being test E but not the same concentration. So I was pinning 1000mg test E for the last 3 weeks unkowingly after only pinning 500mg test E prior.

What can I expect to see on recovery times? Ive just have all my HCG arrive which I am planning to use alongside a now smaller intake of clomid. Going to be using HCG at 3000iu EOD.

I think once supraphysiological, the dosage has little to no difference in HPTA shutdown. Your balls were going to shut down whether 500 or 1000mg.

Are you saying you waited 4 weeks post-cycle to begin your HPTA restart protocol?

Your tits will be beautiful if you do this. Try 500IU EOD instead.

Everyone is different. My nuts turned back into Kiwi’s after my 3rd pin of 125IU HCG (a week) and I’ve been on TRT for 9 months.

Yep. The balls shut down as soon as they smell synthetic test. Doesnt matter what dose - ON is ON and OFF is OFF. Its either ON or its OFF.

1 Like

sorry lmao meant 300

Any reason why there was no shrinkage until i went from 500mg to 1000mg or is that simple coincidence and timing etc?

Hey I don’t yet know how to use the quote thing properly. I meant 300IU not 3000 lol. Yes I waited due to the advice of figures like MPMD derek guy who lays out his PCT advice which was wait a few weeks till after your last injection to begin clomid and nolvadex.

Ultimately I saw about 4 different positions regarding PCT and had to choose one to do. Derek seemed a bit more reliable than the guys over at AM saying pct was bullshit etc.

I’d be wary trusting Derek. Sometimes he’s right, other times, he’s just an idiot youtuber like everyone else.

Best HPTA Restart protocol below:

4 Likes

Thanks for that bro. I am currently on week 2 of the exact recomendation you posted 40mg of tamoxifen but I am also on 20mg of clomid. Might have to drop the clomid as ive seen most people saying its overkill to run both together.

Would it be too late to add in HCG now alongside the tamoxifen?

Shrinkage just like any side effect is super individual. Past some 10% shrinkage, my balls have always been the same even tho i am on for a decade. Side effects are super different from non existant on tons of gear to super brutal on a low dose. Also they can sometimes be there and sometimes not. I was eating milk for years and then one day - BOOM - intolerant… Same with drugs. All is fine until its not or other way - tren used to turn me into a rapist until it just doesnt even make me horny once a day anymore.

1 Like

My nuts barely shrunk at all, but my LH/FSH are at zero. I am very shutdown. I think you were too well before week 14

Same. I’ve been on TRT for 7 years and my ornaments are plump as hell.

@swoops39 @blshaw my nards were always… big. I mean, not huge, but big (literally like the size of Kiwis).

Anyways, mine shrunk down to a normal size from TRT. I kind of appreciated it tbh… hard to walk with a sack of kiwis between your legs :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I always had very large nuts and I am very well endowed. My nuts are not the size of grapes lol. Its actually so much more comfy doing cardio like this. Plus all my girlfriends told me my saggy balls gave them the ick lol.

I take umbrage with this comment

2 Likes