T Nation

Shut Down and Confused

My labs include prolactin this time.

Whatever you do, don’t listen to T-Fal… His posts are literally wrong for the sake of fucking you over. BUDs usually has smart things to say. Don’t become a troll snack, Xnvseal.

What advice do you have for me

Not a troll by any means…apart from being here for a few laughs like everyone else. The OP is welcome to take my advice for what he thinks it’s worth. I have no first hand knowledge, just offering an opinion based on common sense.

I was looking for lbraga’s comments :slight_smile:

I think you should see a medical doctor… MDs tend to know a thing or two and most will respect your usage of gear.

You really think a MD would not care if I used AAS? Also having that documented in a medical records does not sound like a great idea.

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
You really think a MD would not care if I used AAS? Also having that documented in a medical records does not sound like a great idea. [/quote]
HIPPA protects you they cant disclose medical records or you could sue the shit out of them. there are exceptions to every rule though if you say you are going to kill they must disclose or in the military the commander is privy to all medical issues. Just give it a google, I had to take a lot of tests on HIPPA back in the day.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Whatever you do, don’t listen to T-Fal… His posts are literally wrong for the sake of fucking you over. BUDs usually has smart things to say. Don’t become a troll snack, Xnvseal.[/quote]

x2. Before you take anything this retard has to say seriously, please read his thread: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/please_enlighten_me_on_steroids

Also forgot to add im of the opinion you should fully disclose with an MD. The worst thing that could happen is he could judge you and act like a dick, then find another doctor.

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:
Also forgot to add im of the opinion you should fully disclose with an MD. The worst thing that could happen is he could judge you and act like a dick, then find another doctor.[/quote]

My thoughts, exactly.

Author of the thread, your endocrine system is already blown to pieces, you need all the PROFESSIONAL help you can get. In this case it’s a doctor.

Labs came back

Hippa is not my concer. It’s future insurability of life insurance.

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
Hippa is not my concer. It’s future insurability of life insurance. [/quote]
life insurance is done via a “good faith” disclosure by you I think insurance contracts act of 1984 covers this. every time ive renewed policy it asks cancer/smoking related questions and thats all. Again they cant snoop through your med records.

Shred I sell life insurance and am licensed to do so. Your incorrect they look a medical records to review your history.

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
Shred I sell life insurance and am licensed to do so. Your incorrect they look a medical records to review your history. [/quote]
well maybe your right the 1984 act i refrenced was a foriegn gov policy (my bad) Well im not sure how much digging they do but if you feel your issue would factor in… I however will continue to fully disclose with my doc.

Well just wondering what else I can do before I do that. Also what type of doctor? Can they really test the hormones or help get them back on track?

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
Well just wondering what else I can do before I do that. Also what type of doctor? Can they really test the hormones or help get them back on track?[/quote]
you’ll want a referal to an endocrinologist. I wouldnt pretend i have all the answers on what you could do prior to that, it could make the problem worse. Depending on your particular problem they could get you back up and running or put you on an HRT program.

As far as your labs put up the numbers you have, some of our regular posters are very experienced with these. I however am not.

So precursor to this:

This is 13 days from taking clomid for 11 days prior to that. I took labs twice. 1 day after my last dosage of clomid and now 13 days after my last dosage. All of my numbers increased which is odd even my test.

Labs are in. I am 13 days from my last lab and 13 days from my 11 days of taking clomid. Estrogen, lh, fsh, and test are all real high.

Test 1049 second lab 11/08 went up from 964 first lab 10/27
Lh 20.6 second lab 11/08 went up from 17.5 first lab 10/27
Fsh 16.4 second lab 11/08 went down from 16.8 first lab 10/27
Estradiol 45.6 second lab 11/08 went up from 23.2 first lab 10/27

I tested prolactin this time came to 6.5 NG/ml

What is going on? I have no sex drive and just frustrated.

So now what?