Shugart's Web Log

CS wrote : That way it’ll piss off the maximal amount of people!

You gotta love this attitude! This is what brings me to T-Nation!

Yeah, the old blog was good and always worth reading. Basically a semi-daily editorial for things that don’t quite fit in with the main articles.

I’d like to see a blog about what it’s like to be a full time editor/writer for an online nation.

This was from Chris’s last “Velocity Vixen” Log:

“So, I told her (my wife)she was boring and not giving me much to write about. She told me I was the love/sex god of her life and that she’d die without my constant wit and companionship.”

“She demurely hid this sentiment in the phrase, “Screw you!” But because we’ve been together so long I was able to decipher the true meaning.”

LOL! TRUE Shugart!

Funny stuff, Brother!

Yep… I look forward to you expanding your “Blog Presence…” I think that the POPULARITY/BUZZ about Blogs may be what is “fadd-ish”…but I think that they are here to stay… (like Chat Rooms/Instant Messaging and the now ever-present Cell Phone…)

Mufasa

One thing I meant to ask you, Chris…

Did you actually get away with calling the " 'ole Ball-n-Chain" a…gulp

“Bi-otch?”

(P.S. I am SURE that it was said in a moment of Velocity Diet/Low-Carb induced hysteria/weakness, right?)

LOL!

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

“Bi-otch?”

(P.S. I am SURE that it was said in a moment of Velocity Diet/Low-Carb induced hysteria/weakness, right?)

LOL!

Mufasa
[/quote]

Of course! But in a joking way. Come to think of it, this is when she started performing 10 x 3 squat/dead supersets with little to no rest. I think it was her polite way of trying to kill me. Women are like that, God love’em!

PS: Look for new blog stuff later today.

Blog: http://www.t-nation.com/category.jsp?categoryID=37&pageNo=1

Audio rants and D-Tap’s of your old articles would rock something awesome.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

“Bi-otch?”

LOL!

Mufasa

Of course! But in a joking way. Come to think of it, this is when she started performing 10 x 3 squat/dead supersets with little to no rest. I think it was her polite way of trying to kill me. Women are like that, God love’em!

[/quote]

Holy crap I’m never going to get married! You mean I can’t get away with calling my girlfriend a fat bitch if I marry her? That’s crap!

(Yes I do call her a fat bitch, but she is neither fat nor a bitch and it’s only after she calles me “skinny”, and it’s all in good fun)

Yeah, Shugart’s weblog is definately pretty interesting; it is one of the two I read. The other happens to be Lou Schuler’s… I recommend it to those that enjoy the one here; it isn’t quite the same tone, but interesting nonetheless.

-FC

Lou Schuler’s web log is good. He’s good at digging into any new health or fitness claims you see on the news and giving you the real scoop.

I wish he’d do more of that rather than writing about politics, but then again I’m sure he wishes I’d do the same and stop writing about erections! That’s the fun of blogs: you write what you want, though a regular base theme is a good idea.