T Nation

Shugart's Photo Blog

Passport eh? Is Shugs returning to Bangkok?

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
It’s not so much the handcuffs it’s the handcuffs and condom that I thought was a tad disturbing. [/quote]

Yeah, I’ rather not think of Shugs having sex. Not that I think you’re an ugly man, Chris. It’s just that no male is really that easy on the eyes.

Should’ve posted two cleavage shots and left even more to the imagination…

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Should’ve posted two cleavage shots and left even more to the imagination…[/quote]

And then a picture of a crumpled up kleenex.

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
It’s not so much the handcuffs it’s the handcuffs and condom that I thought was a tad disturbing. [/quote]

hhhmmmmmmm… I thought something and it wasn’t disturbing… maybe illegal in a couple of states but not disturbing…

Huh. I thought it was nothing more than what he wishes his days were really like…

international jet setter
ladies man
bad boy

A bit sad, really.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
kelleyb wrote:
It’s not so much the handcuffs it’s the handcuffs and condom that I thought was a tad disturbing.

hhhmmmmmmm… I thought something and it wasn’t disturbing… maybe illegal in a couple of states but not disturbing…
[/quote]

I just had the mental image of him cuffing his lady to the bed frame then force feeding her Metabolic Shakes mixed with Flax Seeds while yelling at her “The V-Diet Works! The V-Diet Works!”

I guess that’s legal in TX. Don’t know where else though. lol

[quote]ffdrebin wrote:
i noticed on his plane ticket it said his first name was Marcus? did anyone else see this?[/quote]

Is that you in your avatar? Did you really meet Jamie? Did you splooge your pants?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
ffdrebin wrote:
i noticed on his plane ticket it said his first name was Marcus? did anyone else see this?

Is that you in your avatar? Did you really meet Jamie? Did you splooge your pants?[/quote]

yes that is really me in the pic, I have known jamie for a while, I first met her in so cal while I was a trainer. The avatar pic was from the 07 Olympia.

i saw her on the show “workout” a couple days ago…my wife was watching it( I would never watch a show like that :wink: )…they said she had cancer in the past…I had never heard that…I was shocked…