T Nation

Shugart's Photo Blog

I thought his blog was interesting. I liked how he showed pieces of his day through photos. Also got a glimpse of what I believe to be the Testosterone/Biotest Headquarters in Colorado.

That might make for a cool article. A behind the scenes look at T-Nation/Biotest headquarters. The recent article with the two Biotest researchers touched on it but I think a lot of people would be interested in learning/seeing more of the facility and people involved. Just a thought.

I don’t know much about photography but those pictures looked pretty nice, dare I say even a little “artsy”. Shugart couldn’t have taken them though… he lifts weights!

Agree.

If Shugs reads this thread, I’d like to know the camera he is using.

Mufasa

I agree with the whole post as well.

-dizzle

Hells yes. Anyone else interested in a T-Nation/Biotest HQ tour article? That would be awesome!

Is there a snowflakes chance in hell that if I ever find myself in Co Springs I would be allowed admittance just to wonder around and gawk? I promise to shut up and behave, I just want to look around. (And sit in TC’s chair.)

An inside look with pictures accompanied by some words would be interesting. Its always cool to see whats going on behind the scenes.

i noticed on his plane ticket it said his first name was Marcus? did anyone else see this?

I’m thinking maybe he was accompanied by someone else with the last name Marcus. Possibly the person responsible for the pics or maybe a hot fitness model… Shugs seems to be hanging with quite a few of them these days!

I’ve been to lots of offices and warehouses. Pretty standard stuff, lol.

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
I’m thinking maybe he was accompanied by someone else with the last name Marcus. Possibly the person responsible for the pics or maybe a hot fitness model… Shugs seems to be hanging with quite a few of them these days! [/quote]

You might want to think about this for a second longer… the last time you flew anywhere was anyone else’s name on the ticket? His first name is evidently Marcus, perhaps his middle name is Chris or he simply uses Chris as his pen name. Or perhaps he has a brother Marcus.

Wondering if anyone knows when the next PC starts?

I think a lot of us would be interested to see a behind the scenes at Biotest.

If I remember right, Shugart did mini interviews with some of the employees of Biotest/T-Nation and posted them in his hammer section. You might need to wade through a few pages, but I think that’s where I saw them…

[quote]74 wrote:
DSQ98 wrote:
I’m thinking maybe he was accompanied by someone else with the last name Marcus. Possibly the person responsible for the pics or maybe a hot fitness model… Shugs seems to be hanging with quite a few of them these days!

You might want to think about this for a second longer… the last time you flew anywhere was anyone else’s name on the ticket? His first name is evidently Marcus, perhaps his middle name is Chris or he simply uses Chris as his pen name. Or perhaps he has a brother Marcus.[/quote]

You fellers seem way too interested in this topic. Stalker much?

And what was that phone number on his cell phone…

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
And what was that phone number on his cell phone…[/quote]

Call it.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
And what was that phone number on his cell phone…[/quote]

Biotest?

What’s with the handcuffs? I feel like a voyeur…

It’s not so much the handcuffs it’s the handcuffs and condom that I thought was a tad disturbing.

The handcuffs and condom come right after the cleavage shot.

He’s obviously trying to provide verification for all the sexual tall tales he has been telling lately.

yes the number on the phone was to Biotest.