T Nation

Shrooms

I’ve been feeling a bit neurotic lately and decided that I need a psychedelic snack…I’ve always found shrooms to be psychologically cleansing but physically draining… Any one got thoughts on avoiding supplements with Carbolin 19-19 if planning a little soma holiday? Any thoughts on Shrooms and CNS recovery?

Lol

[quote]laserBoy wrote:
I’ve been feeling a bit neurotic lately and decided that I need a psychedelic snack…[/quote]

Do you think that feeling a bit neurotic is conducive to good decision making?

Shrooms are fun and everything, but a shaky mindset can lead to a bad trip.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Shrooms are fun and everything, but a shaky mindset can lead to a bad trip.

[/quote]

Hey man, don’t send him bad vibes or anything ya know. You start talkin’ like that and he’s gonna get paranoid…what the hell was that!!! Did you hear that man??

Aw hell, I gotta go man.

Nice!!! I like that this is in the Supps/Nutrition Forum haha!!!

Shrooms always make me vomit, so to me, they are physically draining. I avoid them before a workout.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Shrooms always make me vomit, so to me, they are physically draining. I avoid them before a workout.[/quote]

You’re supposed to mix them with some greens. lol

If you do it on your off day, there shouldn’t be any problems with recovery. I think the “drained” feeling you get afterwards is just from the intense emotions you get during the trip. Shrooms don’t deplete neurotransmitter stores as would be the case with stimulants, which would affect lifting.

Put them in honey over night, then eat the honey. Think im joking ? It works, then you have good taste, calories, and sugar. Oh yeah. Ready for your workout.

one time on shrooms i saw a monk skipping rope in the doorway.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Shrooms always make me vomit, so to me, they are physically draining. I avoid them before a workout.[/quote]

I like them best in tea form (actual particles strained out) with ample ginger mixed in. I seem to have a weak stomach when it comes to them but this method helps the most of those I’ve tried.

I don’t really understand how shrooms could be draining for the OP unless he’s doing them in the morning. I’ve always felt great the next day (and week) after a trip which is probably why I’ve always held them in high regard.

I’ve never tried anything psychedelically heavier than weed before. Shrooms sound interesting but scary at the moment…I know how powerful a trip can be because I trip hard on just weed. So I would make sure I was mentally, emotionally and spiritually ready before my first trip.

Interesting topic.

[quote]swivel wrote:
one time on shrooms i saw a monk skipping rope in the doorway.[/quote]

Yeah, well I saw a peg leg dog hobbling around saying…‘shiver me timbers’ over and over.

Last time on shrooms I thought I was the antichrist (or well, a relative antichrist for some people anyway). It was pretty much fun =)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.