Shroomers

I’ve done it four or five times, but always with the intention of remaining “in nature.” One time we screwed up and Slide Rock Park (Sedona) closed at 5pm on us mid trip. We had to head into town, and then was aweful at first, then I loved it once we started feeling free to laugh at everyone we thought was funny.

Out of curiosity, outside of moderate visuals, the primary effect of shrooms for me has been euphoria, and what my friends have called joygasms. I’m gripped by uncontrollable joy. Something like laughter comes out, but it’s that frozen sort of super hard laugh where no noise comes out. Anyway, I was wondering if others have had this experience since no one I’ve been with has. I love it, but it’s not the normal mushroom experience. I get mild visuals, but nothing extreme.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I agree that this is kind of a stupid idea. I would go to the woods, a music festival, rave or what not, where you are around a population supportive of this kind of behavior. Disneyland w/ kids and families doing the family thing seems like it would not be that great of time, plus waiting in line and all that crap would not be pleasant.

Walking around in the sun all day can exhaust people too, and after that first trip wears off I would be surprised if you could get the rest of them down or even want to.

Also what happens if you just want to sit on your ass, trip out, and close your eyes for a bit. I can see managing to keep it together for a show or whatnot, but not all day in front of families and staring eyes without drawing undue attention.

On the other hand, if you’re up for an adventure, buy the ticket take the ride, but personally I’d keep it a lower dose more frequently.

[/quote]

OP take this advice. I can’t see how you’ll be able to get through all the little intricacies of Disneyland like waiting in line, being exposed to the sun amd being around a lot of people without drawing unwanted attention.

Like another guy said if I was a parent there and saw you and your buddy acting stupid and moronic I’d want to come over there and knock you the fuck out.

shroom + a couple friends + beer + campfire + bow and arrow = good time

eat em!

got to be in a comfort zone though, with a good amount of friends and i would’nt recomend them in a big social situtation, cause if you start thinking deep on it, it can do your head in lol.

For God’s sakes guys, I am NOT an inexperienced shroomer. Believe me… I truly know what I’m doing. This is an event years in the making. I know the intricacies of Disney World (don’t even ask, you don’t want to know,) and have definitely done some heavy-duty shrooming before.

I also know what kind of a personality I have when I’m shrooming. I am adventurous but pretty quiet at the same time… Introverted, and take it all in stride.

I have done shrooms in nature, at a New Year’s Eve Ball-Dropping ceremony in downtown with THOUSANDS of people, at parties, etc. I respect its power and effects. This is something I’m committed to, and there’s definitely no dissuading me from it.

Again, please remember this thread was actually made with the question of shrooming twice in a day. That’s something I’m not experienced with, hence the question.

I respect some of these responses, but honestly, like DOH Crazy said, I’m guessing some of you only know what shrooms are like from movie + heresay instead of knowing the actual substance itself.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Again, please remember this thread was actually made with the question of shrooming twice in a day. That’s something I’m not experienced with, hence the question.
[/quote]

Personal experience is that the second dose is never near as pronounced as the first, and serves mostly as a kind of booster

[quote]SSC wrote:
For God’s sakes guys, I am NOT an inexperienced shroomer. Believe me… I truly know what I’m doing. This is an event years in the making. I know the intricacies of Disney World (don’t even ask, you don’t want to know,) and have definitely done some heavy-duty shrooming before.

I also know what kind of a personality I have when I’m shrooming. I am adventurous but pretty quiet at the same time… Introverted, and take it all in stride.

I have done shrooms in nature, at a New Year’s Eve Ball-Dropping ceremony in downtown with THOUSANDS of people, at parties, etc. I respect its power and effects. This is something I’m committed to, and there’s definitely no dissuading me from it.

I respect some of these responses, but honestly, like DOH Crazy said, I’m guessing some of you only know what shrooms are like from movie + heresay instead of knowing the actual substance itself.[/quote]

With me when I trip within just a few days of one, my tolerance goes up pretty damn quick if I try to trip again. You have to figure every time you trip a lot of serotonin gets released. This might be what builds up the tolerance until your serotonin gets back to normal levels. Notice the morning after a trip you get the drained but blissful awwwww enlightened feeling? =)

Meh I think it depends what do you enjoy more day trips or night trips? Go all out on one or the other. Cause like I mentioned it “drains” you a bit so it could really effect the next trip(just me speculating/hypothesis lmao). I for one can’t stand 1-2 gram trips, I just get body highs/mild visuals. I would rather drop an 8th + and go all out.

If you trip during the day sunglasses are key and you’ll be straight. That’s really the only thing I worry about is people seeing my pupils extremely dilated coupled with me giggling like a school girl. ha

I’ve tripped at school before no problem. (first time like 2 grams of some crazies cynascens maybe I think) DOH call me a bad ass and a stupid bastard for it jajaja

Anyways do it up write up a trip report to…enjoy reading them lmao. Nothing like some good shrooms and tree. Go together like peanut butter and jelly, like a penis and a vagina, like

[quote]SSC wrote:

I respect some of these responses, but honestly, like DOH Crazy said, I’m guessing some of you only know what shrooms are like from movie + heresay instead of knowing the actual substance itself.[/quote]

Tripping in Disney land is still stupid.

You aren’t going to change that. You can’t make it cool.

No one can.

Even Hunter Thompson would have been a dumb ass if he did that, but he wouldn’t cause he wasn’t.

For the record, to answer the question, twice in a day sucks. It’s a waste. It doesn’t work as well as you hoped it would, and it just keeps you in the “coming down but not sober” state for way too long. Once you peak, there’s no going back up. Only prolonging the inevitable.

I’ve never enjoyed the second dose in a day. Unless you take the second within an hour or two of the first, then it’s kind of piggy backing on the first, works well if you can’t tolerate eating a large amount in one sitting.

Either way, have fun, and punch Mickey Mouse in the face for me.

Tolerance goes up, receptors need to down regulate. First trip will be great, subsequent trips will be less potent, by the end of the day, substantially so.

That said, tolerance is a tricky beast to predict for different people. What happens for me will not necessarily indicate with any real degree of accuracy how your body will react.

If you don’t make out with Snow White, I will disavow all knowledge of ever having know you.