Shrivelled Balls

Just another thought on Cansecoes slut wife. While she’s bashing on his nuts and shit, she should keep in mind the only reason she’s getting to share her two cents , or is even being interviewd for that matter, is that SHE WAS ONCE HIS WIFE.

No one even knows the dumb bitches name (I do cause I read the Playboy), but the only reason she’s gotten any kind of exposure, or publicity is that she used to fuck the man she now reffers too as “non-existent balls”.

The cover even said the sluggers wife, and she didn’t deny juicing herself or injecting him. What a double standard, ungrateful bitch!

Women these days, they don’t appreciate shit.

speaking of shrivelled balls…this use to happen a lot when taking ephdrine…Especially Adipokinetics, that ish use to give me some major swimmer’s c0ck…

Anybody care to explain why?

Speaking of Playboy, the Vida Guerra issue comes out today!!!

Like they’ll say “I’m not your mother…”

So you on your own, unless you are bringing in loot, then its 50%/50%…

[quote]apayne wrote:
Speaking of Playboy, the Vida Guerra issue comes out today!!![/quote]

I don’t care for Playboy, but taht is one issue I will pick up…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
speaking of shrivelled balls…this use to happen a lot when taking ephdrine…Especially Adipokinetics, that ish use to give me some major swimmer’s c0ck…

[/quote]

Ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor

[quote]Carlsberg wrote:
xjayx300 wrote:

Ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor[/quote]

thanx for that tid-bit.

WideGuy’s exchange with Julius_Caesar in this thread needs to be an upcoming Strong Words. My balls shriveled just reading them.

Yes you are alot smarter then me. In fact could you please teach me more about the history of great men who like to suck cock and fuck young boys in the ass. Speaking of which that was my only point in the first place. Caesar was a fag and you’re a little open mouth half a bitch who, for some reason, got a bug up his ass when I made a joke about his “girlfriend” being able to take both my testicles in her mouth when my balls are not quite themself while on cycle. Now the only part I haven’t figured out is are you mad because you know who I am and your girl actually did suck my nuts. Or are you really a homosexual as your screen name might imply and me saying you have a girlfriend in the first place has made your starting pitcher jealous and you have to defend him.

Reguardless I was just breaking your balls for asking a pretty retarded question. One that could have easily been answered with some research/or just using the search engine for a minute or two. Apparently you where spending your time studying Roman History. If you’re a gay history buff thats fine with me bro, but you might wanna be a little less touchy about it. Anyway, thanks for the history lesson :wink: and stay proud!

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Yes you are alot smarter then me. In fact could you please teach me more about the history of great men who like to suck cock and fuck young boys in the ass. Speaking of which that was my only point in the first place. Caesar was a fag and you’re a little open mouth half a bitch who, for some reason, got a bug up his ass when I made a joke about his “girlfriend” being able to take both my testicles in her mouth when my balls are not quite themself while on cycle. Now the only part I haven’t figured out is are you mad because you know who I am and your girl actually did suck my nuts. Or are you really a homosexual as your screen name might imply and me saying you have a girlfriend in the first place has made your starting pitcher jealous and you have to defend him.

Reguardless I was just breaking your balls for asking a pretty retarded question. One that could have easily been answered with some research/or just using the search engine for a minute or two. Apparently you where spending your time studying Roman History. If you’re a gay history buff thats fine with me bro, but you might wanna be a little less touchy about it. Anyway, thanks for the history lesson :wink: and stay proud! [/quote]

LMAO…Again.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:

Reguardless I was just breaking your balls for asking a pretty retarded question. One that could have easily been answered with some research/or just using the search engine for a minute or two. Apparently you where spending your time studying Roman History. If you’re a gay history buff thats fine with me bro, but you might wanna be a little less touchy about it. Anyway, thanks for the history lesson :wink: and stay proud! [/quote]

Again, this comes from someone with a nick like “wide guy.” What sounds more homo- a hetero military leader or “wide guy”?

You need to check yourself there Julius,

Wideguy is one of the more Kowledgeable and respected fellows here.

JW

Man wow for roids to shrink your balls so small that they can then both finally fit into your girl’s mouth they must have been pretty big in the first place, since you know, they couldn’t fit…

You must be one of these guys, right?

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/heavyweight.jpg

[quote]Rusty Barbell wrote:
Man wow for roids to shrink your balls so small that they can then both finally fit into your girl’s mouth they must have been pretty big in the first place, since you know, they couldn’t fit…

You must be one of these guys, right?

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/heavyweight.jpg

[/quote]

He was the guy in the middle before he started juicing.

[quote]JWpushheavy wrote:
You need to check yourself there Julius,

Wideguy is one of the more Kowledgeable and respected fellows here.

JW[/quote]

You should have someone here give new users a complete list of people who can flame people, but who are off limits to counter flame.

No this was Wideguy before the juice:

badjojo.com/daily/video.php?var=6.03.23/04.wmv

Do not view at work

My ex had permanently shrivelled balls. He swore he didn’t even complete his first cycle (can’t remember what he used). Not at all sure I believe him…