Shredding

I can remember reading an advert once about a product that shreds you in 48 hours. what is this product called? I was thinking of using it prior to a competition and was wondering if it would make me too flat etc or if it would just make the physique outstanding .?? any pointers or anyone know what it is, I know it isn’t a standart fat loss.

Water?

[quote]frogie2001 wrote:
I can remember reading an advert once about a product that shreds you in 48 hours. what is this product called? I was thinking of using it prior to a competition and was wondering if it would make me too flat etc or if it would just make the physique outstanding .?? any pointers or anyone know what it is, I know it isn’t a standart fat loss.[/quote]

There are several such products … or at least products making that claim… Taraxatone by Cytodine and Shredded by SAN come to mind. However they are nothing more than herbal diuretics, meaning that they will help you flush out some water. Their effect is somewhat limited though, and unless you are really ripped it wont make much of a visual difference.

Furthermore it’s easy to mistime or miscalculate its use… as a result you may end up flatter or have a water rebound.

You mean that “Drop 10 pounds in 48 hours juice” crap they sell at GNC and Wal-Mart?
;]

yeah I thought that would be the case with this stuff. just a water sucker. the advertisements certainly are impressive though. thanks for the information.

As far as prepping for a comp what is the standard practise undertaken in the last 7 days to a show??

[quote]frogie2001 wrote:
yeah I thought that would be the case with this stuff. just a water sucker. the advertisements certainly are impressive though. thanks for the information.

As far as prepping for a comp what is the standard practise undertaken in the last 7 days to a show??[/quote]

Chris Janusz wrote an article called 7 days to ultimate leaness on T-Nation. It’s a good place to start.

mate what a kick arse article. I gave Chris a quick email and he is more than helpful. am going to do a trial run for the programme next week and see how it works on me and than do the real thing for the comp. here is the article link I could find

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459329