Shred Diet

Hey guys, unfortunately i dont have photo’s but ill do my best to describe myself

I’m now carrying fat because i bulked in the last month. And im looking to cut it.

Im 6’2 - 6’3 , 185lbs.
Which may now sound like much, but mind you im only 16 and still developing.

I want a diet that will cut fat.
I plan on running on my days off of the gym and im willing to do anything to cut this.

Thanks guys.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1308241

Just had to post this link. Although your not <150, it still makes a point.

[quote]JustinFontaine wrote:
Hey guys, unfortunately i dont have photo’s but ill do my best to describe myself

I’m now carrying fat because i bulked in the last month. And im looking to cut it.

Im 6’2 - 6’3 , 185lbs.
Which may now sound like much, but mind you im only 16 and still developing.

I plan on running on my days off of the gym and im willing to do anything to cut this.

Thanks guys.[/quote]

Aahh! To be that tall at 16. Young brother, you will probably grow even taller. At 185 lbs I can almost guarantee you look like a twig. Look at Payton Manning. He’s 6’4", weighs 220 and looks skinny.

Is your goal to be super skinny? If you are interested in sports you will definitely need to add more size. Why not just be a kid, lift, eat and be happy?

And there is no such thing as a one month bulk. That’s called a binge.

[quote]JustinFontaine wrote:

Thanks guys.[/quote]

If you intend to do any type of weight cutting, don’t do any cardio more intense than a fast walk. Lift heavy things and cut out any startchy carbs or drinks with calories (not including protein drinks) from your diet. You’ll lose it.