Shows You're Watching!

I have been watching this. The hippy chick gives me the creeps.
Reacher is soooo much better.

2 Likes

+1 for Chernobyl, that was surprisingly good. (and chilling)

1 Like

2 eps into the last season of Better Call Saul, good as always

1 Like

The event started 36 years ago on this day.

1 Like

Really? Not all that long ago all things considered. And now we look fearfully towards the east again…

1 Like

It made me (born in 87) feel really old seeing that 4/26/86 was 36 years ago.

Born in '72 here. I feel old when realizing that people born in 2000 are legally adults by now. :thinking:

3 Likes

I keep thinking of my 08 Mazda as a new car haha.

If I go out to a bar and they have the legal age sign, that makes me feel old every time.

Also seeing HS school jackets with 25 on the arm makes me feel real old.

1 Like

My former boss was in the U.S. Air Force Special Forces (not sure if there’s a more proper title). Among other crazy historical things you’ve probably heard about, he also went to Chernobyl and collected samples of…stuff. The radiation markers or whatever they’re called on their suits said they’d received the full level of radiation exposure. When I worked for him (within the past few years) he had a few surgeries removing tumors from various parts of his body. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

My woman and I liked “Archive 81” on Netflix.

A dude who restores video tapes gets a job for a mysterious rich guy in a creepy building. Then the tapes he works on show some mysterious and creepy shit from the past.

Anyway, it was cancelled after one, 8 episode season. I need everyone to watch it so it gets renewed.

5 Likes

I was pretty upset about this happening to Mindhunter, but I think that may have actually not been Netflix’s fault. I heard David Fincher got bored of making it?

1 Like

Agreed, absolutely. Even though I actually prefer the Sopranos, it’s the most rewatchable show of all time as far as I’m concerned.
But they’re both really good written and have great characters.
Paulie Gualtieri might be the best of them all, though.

Your favourite Sopranos moments in gif : r/thesopranos

3 Likes

Disagree here. I seem to come back to King of the Hill when I need a relaxing show before bed. I have probably seen it 3-4 times now, but in a way that is an episode here and there type of thing. I keep finding it funny.

I guess they are going to make more of it too, or at least that is the rumor.

Really, they canceled it? MOTHERFUCKERS!

That show was awesome.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched King of the Hill yet but to me animated series are something else.

1 Like

If you all are into movie and show critiques I recommend “The Critical Drinker” YouTube channel.

1 Like

Final season of Ozark on Netflix - because I’ve come this far and I’m not a quitter…

3 Likes

Started Norsemen yesterday. Cracks my ass up.

1 Like

I thought mindhunter was fantastic

1 Like

The Great Pottery Throw Down. Like the Great British Bake Off but with pottery, super awesome stuff gets made in the most wholesome of environments, love it.

3 Likes