Show Off Your T-Pumpkin!

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Democrat’s Jackass-o-lantern

Funny! Man, that’s classic! Tell us, Yo Momma! Did you acquire your political views before or after you dropped all that acid?

In all seriousness: Why are all current/former hard-core drug users liberal democrats?

Rush Limbaugh ring any bells?[/quote]

Huh?

You just have to get a template from the store, then it’s really easy. I am by no means an artist.

I was going to carve our pumpkin, but as I started I noticed the lines formed a vision of the Virgin Mary. So, I’m leaving it like that and putting out in front of my house. Unfortunately, I live in a mostly Hispanic neighborhood and probably won’t be able to get rid of the worshippers before I go to bed.

That’s cool, as long as I don’t have to give them candy.

Damn! You guys are good. Let’s see some more.

To see the extent of horrors to which a pumpkin carving can be taken, go to warrenellis.com

Dare someone to take that carving to any work carve-offs next year. Triple Dog Dare.

Ok, so I cheated. Carving is messy, I use paint. :slight_smile:

I wanted to do one like this, but my wife gave me “the look.”

[quote]smallnomore wrote:
This is what I was carving. I think it looks like Jim Morrison[/quote]

Looks like Che to me, but I’m primed from seeing his likeness carved into pumpkins only a few hours ago.

Either way it looks great.

I took a picture of my pumpkin with my phone and will upload it later since I cannot do it now (but I am pretty pumped that I am getting a lot of compliment on it). It is a f-ing mob scene of kids here! This is my first Halloween in my condo and I cannot believe how many kids are coming by. It’s non-stop!

Anyone else getting inundated?

Trogdor’s girlfriend here… I did the mortal kombat pumpkin, and also this one for my parents: it’s a spider. I’m personally more proud of the mortal kombat one, but this one was fun, too.

This is a guy that knows how to cut a pumpkin.

http://www.pumpkingutter.com/

I dressed up like an evil scarecrow, sat in a chair with my straw hat covering my face, put the candy bowl in my lap and scared the shit out of every kid that came to my door…except the little guys of course, they were scared enough.