T Nation

Show Off Your T-Pumpkin!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/e/3/e3746-Amran_carving_‘skulf’_pumpkin.jpg

I’ve yet to see any pumpkins, so show em off here.

Democrat’s Jackass-o-lantern

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Democrat’s Jackass-o-lantern[/quote]

Funny! Man, that’s classic! Tell us, Yo Momma! Did you acquire your political views before or after you dropped all that acid?

In all seriousness: Why are all current/former hard-core drug users liberal democrats?

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

Funny! Man, that’s classic! Tell us, Yo Momma! Did you acquire your political views before or after you dropped all that acid?[/quote]

So what you’re saying is that you’re not human… that explains a lot.

Yo Momma wrote:

Funny! Man, that’s classic! Tell us, Yo Momma! Did you acquire your political views before or after you dropped all that acid?

In all seriousness: Why are all current/former hard-core drug users liberal democrats?

[/quote]

Almost anyone who went to an East-coast university in the seventies was a democrat. I was a left-wing radical member of the SDS (Students for a Democratic society, Google the history) I wasn’t so much an activist, but the parties were unbelievable, and I could play my shitty rock and roll and everybody loved it.

The Dems were hardcore back then. The only people with any balls in the party now are the women, who are hated by the mainstream, anyway. The Democrats need to reinvent themselves for me to get that energy back. Right now it’s just lukewarm.

You don’t need a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

People, people! Back to the topic at hand!

I have not yet decided how to carve my pumpkin, but I obviously need to get cracking. Only a few more hours until dusk and the little buggers will be swarming. Any ideas are mucho appreciated.

And on a side note, love this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdv5m0fqwmQ

here it is lit

I think I’d feel sort of guilty for carving a pumpkin after I saw this video.

(Hopefully it works)

I’m just kidding, those are some pretty neat looking pumpkins you got.

[quote]Trogdor wrote:
here it is lit[/quote]

Umm… well, I know mine is not taking first place in this event. lol That is very, very cool.

You could always do the tribal T, it would be pretty easy.

Anyway, this one belongs to my gf

[quote]Trogdor wrote:
here it is lit[/quote]

Seriously nice.

And I thought I was cool for going to a halloween party.

The process

[quote]Trogdor wrote:
here it is lit[/quote]

That is AWESOME!

HArrrrrr.

DB

I thought carving a pumpkin with a power tool was sort of T-manish

[quote]smallnomore wrote:
I thought carving a pumpkin with a power tool was sort of T-manish[/quote]

Holy mother of God. That’s a new one to me. Pray tell what were you carving into said gourd?

No pictues of the carving. But here is me and the boy finding the perfect pumpkin.

This is what I was carving. I think it looks like Jim Morrison

Yo Momma wrote:

[/quote]

Rush Limbaugh ring any bells?

Damn, some seriously nice artwork going on with the pumpkins!

I’ll put mine up when I get a good picture of it, but it’s more like comparing a stick figure to the Mona Lisa compared to these pumpkins.