Show Off Your Pets

Lola. Staffy X.

8 Likes

Inky

Sadi
Cola
Ash
INKY
I have a kitten running around here somewhere as well.

7 Likes

Not really. She has to lay down and it’s a midsize SUV. but she’s small for her breed. Only 105 lbs.

My boy Olly. Pretty good trail dog for MTB, but his shortish legs means he wallows in fresh snow, so I can only take him skiing on spring days. Problem is, his ankle pads aren’t callused like his paw pads so the spring snow tears them up. He doesn’t care AT ALL (looooves snow) but it looks like a murder scene with blood everywhere in the snow and on his white fur.

10 Likes

Bumping this old thread cause I felt like this picture was too cute not to share. My big guy Mack taking care of his little sister Betty, who’s sick with a bladder infection.

7 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Decided to come in here and find that @bulldog9899 doesn’t have a bulldog and @Chris_Colucci enjoys humiliating those that love him.

Everything is ruined

Freestyle sleeping champion!

He’s a weird dude even by cat standards. That’s Duke

20180706_172455

3 Likes

Nice. Looks like a lot of Russian Blue.

I have a female I’ll put up a pic of later. Really funny cats. Almost intentionally goofy.

He might be. Adopted him from a shelter as a kitten.

2 Likes

Here’s Mordecai my Maine Coon. 26 pounds of lazy slob.

2 Likes

My nieces picked this T-shirt out for me:

1 Like

@ouroboro_s

Hey… Is your username from any Larian game at all??

100% accurate

Juice, 18lbs. Maine Coon mix.

2 Likes

Maine Coons are great. So docile and friendly. Mine’s very vocal too

This is Buddy aka Mr Budzini aka Buddyboobops. Lost him a year ago at 15 and I still miss him. However I have his ashes at home and I regretfully have not got round to spreading them yet.

7 Likes