T Nation

Show Off Your Pets

My lil familiars

3 Likes

Moma bear :bear: eating some ice cream while sitting on the couch.

5 Likes

This cat has been hanging around my place for a while but wouldn’t lemme pet her until yesterday. It took some work but I finally made it.

You can tell she doesn’t fully trust me yet by the way she’s eating. She’s stretching her neck as far as she can so she can reach the bowl and still be far enough to be able to run should she need to.

4 Likes

Bear has been taken over by dark demonic forces!

IMG_20201115_194317_130

6 Likes

Fitness Kitty preening, won’t let me use the bike.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Duke

2 Likes

:joy:

Duke is a funny cat!

These greys are an interesting bunch.

2 Likes

Mordecai and Itty Bitty

3 Likes

He is one strange little dude. Rescued from being euthanized and that’s how he repays me

1 Like

Mine popped out as part of a litter before I got her momma spayed. What’s surprising is that the rest of them are snowshoes.

She’s like two cats in one. Inside she’s super friendly, playful and talkative. Outside she’s an aloof superpredator.

An interesting thing she did: I had a pitbull/mix that wouldn’t allow any of the cats near her when she slept at the foot of the bed. So, Grey-Grey started going out and bringing back rabbits and would give one to the dog, until eventually the dog started letting her snuggle up to her belly, where they would both sleep at the foot of the bed.

1 Like

The way he sees it “I rescued him from this snake as it coiled, ready to strike from its cove!”.

The garden snakes are all getting ready to hibernate now and my cat found one last week on one of the nicer sunny days. She was flipping it around, doing that cat juggling thing, trying to figure it out and playing with it to death in the process.

But she did at least eat most of it when she was done.

1 Like