Show Off Your Pets

Puppy sitting.

And of course, HappyDog. :smiley:

8 Likes

I caught Steve looking regal and mean the other day.

Two things that are very un-Steve like

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be giving that one back!!! LOve the Weims!!! Looks just like my Sasha did when she was a pup.

1 Like

I almost dont have to. She’s my next door neighbors, but they’re on vacation, so I get to play puppy owner for a week. The border collie is too, but he brings his toys over and calls me out to play frequently.

She’s such a sweetheart. :heart:

1 Like

Will have to add more pictures later, but this is Chewella - she’s almost a year old now. Hardly old enough to even have wrinkles

8 Likes

Caught her mid-yawn on our walk today. At least she didn’t :poop: in the middle of the road this time lol

6 Likes

She looks like an adorable spaz. Oh dogs.

1 Like

What da dawg doin?

1 Like

I got her to look at the camera, I hit the button, she started yawning, then the camera captured it (total accident).

So you now have access to the first any only picture of my dog yawning - I hope everyone here feels special :joy:

1 Like

I’ve already posted pictures but who doesn’t love pug pics…

Here’s Randy!!! He’s almost 9 months old now :heart:

11 Likes

I was planning to get a decent video of Buttons in her costume, but Covid has hit, so that may not happen. Here is the try-on from last week, when it arrived.

4 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok

1 Like

Watching the vid, I am making sounds similar to your’s LOL.

1 Like

Cant see it due to formatting issue, but glad to see your postings.

2 Likes

I couldn’t see it either :frowning:

1 Like

Kitty fell asleep while going somewhere else for a nap.

4 Likes

My buddys Halloween Pug.

She has also been an Easter pug, a Christmas pug, a pooch for all seasons.

7 Likes

@SkyzykS @ChickenLittle it’s a vid of Buttons wearing her Halloween costume. Luckily, Advil and a surprisingly warm day on Saturday allowed for a few minutes off the couch, so I now have a pleasing still:

I’m surviving, but omg. What a sucky thing this has been. My Apple watch alerted me today that I’m having “a trend” of lowered active energy over the past 8 days. Like, yeah, I KNOW.

6 Likes

Adorable! Hope you feel better soon.

Cute!!! My pug wasn’t interested in participating in Halloween this year… he just slept all night :joy:

6 Likes