Show Off Your Car

[quote]9500 RPM wrote:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Rice burner[/quote]

I drive an Rx-8 like the OP. Before that, I drove a Jetta. After the 8, I’m probably buying something LSX-based and throwing some heads on it. Can we get over the fact that different cars are made in different nations and just shut the fuck up and enjoy driving?[/quote]
Or, we could get over the fact that this thread needs to fizzle away, so dude can create a new login, and post in the other car thread.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]9500 RPM wrote:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Rice burner[/quote]

I drive an Rx-8 like the OP. Before that, I drove a Jetta. After the 8, I’m probably buying something LSX-based and throwing some heads on it. Can we get over the fact that different cars are made in different nations and just shut the fuck up and enjoy driving?[/quote]
Or, we could get over the fact that this thread needs to fizzle away, so dude can create a new login, and post in the other car thread.[/quote]

but we’d all recognize the hideousness of the rice.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]9500 RPM wrote:

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Rice burner[/quote]

Or, we could get over the fact that this thread needs to fizzle away, so dude can create a new login, and post in the other car thread.[/quote]

but we’d all recognize the hideousness of the rice.[/quote]
Perfect.

/thread

Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… instead of trying to welcome/guide a new comer in the site. They bash… the person (me) with idiotic comments. It looks like some of you are really depressed. And its funny how some people pick sides on domestic/import rides “total ignorance”. Learn to love all the cars people.

^ Don’t take it personally, we love to make fun of everyone on here.

i just hate all the repeated threads in GAL

^ Vinnie that is why we need to photo bomb all repeat threads. Carry on.

[quote]AJBodybuilder wrote:
Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… [/quote]
You have NO idea.

Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… instead of trying to welcome/guide a new comer in the site… [/quote]

Anything else I can do for you, sir? Maybe you wanna come over to my house and fuck my sister?

You are no beautiful and unique snowflake that deserves special attention. You make your entrance to a bodybuilding site with an attempted brag thread about your ugly-ass ride.
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck back to lurking!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… [/quote]
You have NO idea.[/quote]

I suggest OP you grow a thick skin, something like an all-over body callus should suffice

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… instead of trying to welcome/guide a new comer in the site… [/quote]

Anything else I can do for you, sir? Maybe you wanna come over to my house and fuck my sister?

Me: As a matter of fact, I got a gf, and I really appreciate the offer. You don’t see people these days offering their slutty sister for a fuck. I will take the offer only if your sister isn’t a shemale look alike as yourself.

You are no beautiful and unique snowflake that deserves special attention. You make your entrance to a bodybuilding site with an attempted brag thread about your ugly-ass ride.

Me: I LOVE HATERS! They motivate me to even do better! I’ll take the compliment of my car in a positive way. Cuz no1 would hate something if it wasn’t beyond their league. :slight_smile:

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck back to lurking! [/quote]

Me: Its you that needs to GTFO here… cuz its my post.

Wow! Nice replies… show how immature some of the people on here are… instead of trying to welcome/guide a new comer in the site. They bash… the person (me) with idiotic comments. It looks like some of you are really depressed. And its funny how some people pick sides on domestic/import rides “total ignorance”. Learn to love all the cars people. [/quote]

I apologize for the unfair treatment you have received. It seems someone from the broads gave you the incorrect impression that we care about your existence. This poster was not authorized to give you such information, and has subsequently had his or her posting privileges revoked. To ensure that you do not continue to operate on these boards with incorrect information, I’d like to inform you that we do not, at any point, care one iota about you. You are, for all intents and purposes, unneeded and barely-welcomed. We deeply regret any instances of care we might have shown you, and will ensure that it does not happen again. To makes things right, we offer you this coupon, redeemable anywhere but here. We know it says women only, but we’re willing to make an exception for you.

Thank you and good day.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

I apologize for the unfair treatment you have received.
Me: No Need to apologize.

It seems someone from the broads gave you the incorrect impression that we care about your existence. This poster was not authorized to give you such information, and has subsequently had his or her posting privileges revoked.

Me: Good +1.

To ensure that you do not continue to operate on these boards with incorrect information, I’d like to inform you that we do not, at any point, care one iota about you.
Me: No offense, but what makes you think I even care about you? lol.

You are, for all intents and purposes, unneeded and barely-welcomed.
Me: I dont give a rat’s ass if I’m barely welcomed.

We deeply regret any instances of care we might have shown you, and will ensure that it does not happen again. To makes things right, we offer you this coupon, redeemable anywhere but here. We know it says women only, but we’re willing to make an exception for you.

Me: Is this some kind of a gay community? Trying to promote for the gays? Obviously, if thats the case I’m not on your side. Please take the coupon you’ve received from your (gay) sponsors, and shove it. I don’t roll that way. I’m just here to talk about Bodybuilding… and Must I say cars aswell… :smiley:

Thank you and good day.[/quote]

Me: As a matter of fact, I got a gf, and I really appreciate the offer. You don’t see people these days offering their slutty sister for a fuck. I will take the offer only if your sister isn’t a shemale look alike as yourself.

Me: I LOVE HATERS! They motivate me to even do better! I’ll take the compliment of my car in a positive way. Cuz no1 would hate something if it wasn’t beyond their league. :slight_smile:

Me: Its you that needs to GTFO here… cuz its my post. [/quote]

It’s called a thread, motherfucker, and NO it does not belong to you! Keep digging deeper!!

I just want to wish you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
I just want to wish you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.[/quote]

Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes

Hey OP get any picture yet of “rides”. Random picture for luck.

Me: Its you that needs to GTFO here… cuz its my post. [/quote]

It’s called a thread, motherfucker, and NO it does not belong to you! Keep digging deeper!!
Come over here and make me lil hoe. GTFO of my post pussy.
[/quote]