Show Off Some Ink

well i looked around to see if there was a tattoo post, didnt see any… so i wanna see everyones tats. lets see em! heres the first one i got… the one on my right arm was 2nd, kind of a spontanneous thing, im eventually gonna draw up somethin to add to it

these are my newest ones

[quote]skimmy_jimmy wrote:
these are my newest ones[/quote]

What do they mean to you? What was your influence? Or what do they illustrate?

i got more pics ill post, so ill explain them then… but the cross on my back i got right after a horrible accident i was in. i really felt as tho god saved me, and that was my way of kinda showin thanks and doin somethin to always remind me ya know. the tribal on my arm like i said was pretty spontanneous, just somethin i drew up and had the guy do. the pentagrams on my chest dont mean im satanic or anything, just that im very open to any and all types of religions. im actually gonna try to get many of the religious symbols out there on me eventually.

the pentagrams on my chest dont mean im satanic or anything, just that im very open to any and all types of religions. [/quote]

I dont know about you, but I call them stars.

my godsmack tat. they are my fav band ever. i got to meet sully erna a couple years back and it seriously was one of the best days of my life man.

Only have 1.

Oh, and not to hijak… I’m thinking about getting a tatoo. I already have a meaningful one basically planned and drawn out to almost exactly what I want it to be.

I’m turning 18 soon, but I’m still growing (bulking wise) I’m about 175 right now, but I want to end up somewhere around 210 lbs as my final goal. My question is, if I were to get one (not necessarily now) and I put on some more weight, would it stretch and be distorted? By the way, I want it on the inside of my bicep. What would be the difference between a 10 lb weight gain and a 30 lb weight gain.

I’m thinking I should wait a few years until I reach my goal because arms can grow (especially when their as small as mine now.) a large amount.

Sorry, just curious, no intentions to hijak or anything.

nah thats cool man, i had that same question myself. if youre plannin on growin that much, then it would probably be best to wait, because i got my godsmack tat when i was still really skinny not long after my wreck. and ive put on alot of size since then, im not huge but compared to then yeah, and it doesnt look as good as it once did. you can see where its stretched because its not as dark as other areas. some areas wont be affected nearly as much though, so it really depends.

This is the back of my left arm.

last one. this one says ODIN, im not completely sure how, but thats been my nickname i got during football in 10th grade. ever since then, people either call me gary or odin. i started learnin how to do tats about 6 months ago and finally got my own set up, so i decided to practice on myself and did that one.

[quote]helga wrote:
This is the back of my left arm.[/quote]

i like that thats pretty wicked

Right Calf (from a bizarre angle). I have some more but in places that make it difficult to take a photo without someone to help.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Only have 1.[/quote]

thats cool bro, whats that mean?

helga wrote:
This is the back of my left arm.

i like that thats pretty wicked[/quote]

It is still a work in progress. It will be a full forearm sleeve soon

Rockscar wrote:
Only have 1.

thats cool bro, whats that mean?[/quote]

It’s a double infinity sign with me, my wife and our two kids respective birth signs in each loop, together in harmony.

This is a shot just after I got it.

Here’s one of my 2. I dont have pics of the other.

Another angle/the other side.

[quote]cartman wrote:
Another angle/the other side.[/quote]

Dude thats sick. It must have taken a few sittings. I have got another one comming up in March it should be done by May.

[quote]WOLF138 wrote:
cartman wrote:
Another angle/the other side.

Dude thats sick. It must have taken a few sittings. I have got another one comming up in March it should be done by May.[/quote]

Nice! Looking pretty thick too.