T Nation

Show May 10th, Feedback Would Be Good

These pics are 4 weeks out, they are bad lighting, and I didnt have my suit yet… I dont feel like they do me justice, but currently I am 5’4" 121lbs, and entering my Peak Week… I have no new pics yet… I’ve dropped 3-4 lbs fat since these pics.

oh and btw I have been working on my "expressions… " lol i look freaked out/constipated

It’s hard to tell from the one pic but:

Very nice upper legs, good mass and quad sweep.

Midsection is looking tight.

Good shoulder width.

Put the above points together and you have a nice tapered look. A bit more definition overall would be good. Hopefully your diet in the past (and next) weeks will bring that out.

BTW, Welcome to T-Nation/MWA!

Good Luck at your show! 8^)

quads are looking good

I think Kruiser said it all to the T.

Good luck!

Nice shoulders; would love to see new pics to better rate

What’s your diet look like?

-M

[quote]lulakilla9 wrote:
These pics are 4 weeks out, they are bad lighting, and I didnt have my suit yet… I dont feel like they do me justice, but currently I am 5’4" 121lbs, and entering my Peak Week… I have no new pics yet… I’ve dropped 3-4 lbs fat since these pics.[/quote]

I checked out the additional photos in your profile. You’ve got nice development in your quads and your midsection looks good too.

I think more upper arm development is needed, as well as a bit of a tan for the stage.

Good Luck!

Yea, I think you`ll look really good if you manage to shed a couple of pounds until then. But that’s just my opinion, I’ve never competed, so I might be wrong.

Legs look very good! Good luck