T Nation

Show Cycle

Hey Bro’s,
I talked to you bros a while back here is what i got

1. test E
  2. EQ 200
  3. Tren 100
  4. Masteron 100

I have already started the test and EQ doing the show in april, test 700wk-EQ 400 wk, 8 weeks out going to start the tren at 100 eod. My question is when should i start the mast. thanks

Bro
sweet cycle, bro!

Good luck bro

Why start the tren? Why start the mast?

Do you have any idea at all?

thats y i asked lillguy. Dont be a dick everyone has been cool so far. A simple Question thats all.

He is asking WHY did you choose those compounds?
WHY did you choose test E over test P? WHY did you choose to run EQ?
WHY did you choose to run tren?
WHY did you choose to run mast?

Did you just randomly throw up some compounds? Why did you pick these certain AAS for your pre-contest cycle?

Why did you ignore his question? Why do you want to start the tren and/or masteron?

Wash the sand out of your vag if you want to be taken seriously. If asking questions makes someone a dick than you are a dick as well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No ones here has the intention of being a dick. It may come across that way due to your lack of knowledge of all the products you intend to use.

A simple explanation from you regarding your reasoning for choosing these specific products and you would be well on your way. Instead you attack your own ignorance.

Sorry on all other boards that i have been on It seemed that soon as a new guy asked a question they jumped all over them. I thought that lill was trying to be a smart ass. But I under stand that he was just asking a question now. Also calling someone bro is not a term of someone that is not intelligent I have heard many intelligent people use that term. But if it bothers you guys I’ll not use that term. So anyway i was going to use tren the last 8 weeks for hardness and size, the mast for ex hardness.

I wasent sure if that was a good cycle or not. The reason i am useing test e and not prop is dave who is doing my diet said that holding water was not a problem and i could use eather test ill just need to stop the test e sooner. Again sorry and thanks

[quote]weightroom1182 wrote:
Sorry on all other boards that i have been on It seemed that soon as a new guy asked a question they jumped all over them. I thought that lill was trying to be a smart ass. But I under stand that he was just asking a question now. Also calling someone bro is not a term of someone that is not intelligent I have heard many intelligent people use that term. But if it bothers you guys I’ll not use that term. So anyway i was going to use tren the last 8 weeks for hardness and size, the mast for ex hardness.

I wasent sure if that was a good cycle or not. The reason i am useing test e and not prop is dave who is doing my diet said that holding water was not a problem and i could use eather test ill just need to stop the test e sooner. Again sorry and thanks[/quote]

line out your cycle like this

w1-12 x drug
w1-6 x drug
etc

it is much easier to read and critique.

I don’t think running Test E up to a show is a good idea…I think your guy doing your diet should reconsider his advice. It can be done, but why not run Prop a few weeks longer get the same results + some and then drop it closer to the show…so you’d be running the test closer to the show hopefully aiding in preserving more muscle through the diet.

but like I said line out your cycle like you said and then we can help more.

also this is a highly educated board imo and ime…when people come on here like “hey bro” we think of all the other AAS boards where people are spouting off horrible advice…also I can’t speak for everybody but I don’t know you so your not my ‘bro’

hope that helps

Also tell us what week the competition is
if you are starting the test on week 1 how many weeks after that is your competition?
You could always start on the enanthate and switch to the prop as the competition nears?

Are you talking about dave palumbo?

shoot the tren every day, I am assuming its tren Acetate?

Does EQ make you hold water? I know its slightly estrogenic but I have never used it so I dont know for a fact.

If he is referring to Palumbo, it’s Test E or C, Tren A, and Winstrol for pre-contest. Don’t know why you would come here and ask if you are paying Palumbo for a consult; he includes drug information in his consults. Certainly you don’t need our approval if you have Palumbo’s.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cool,
Thanks for all the good advice and yes it is test c or test e. Dave Pulcinella is doing my diet and contest prep, but i was just asking what you all thought. So i gess it would look like this.
w1-15 test e 700
w1-15 eq 400
w8-15 tren 100 eod
w8-15 mast 100 every 3 days

Thats the layout. Like i said just was wondering what you all thought. thanks again

try broski instead

Okay bro, I have no fucking clue bro what your trying to do from read your post bro. Please refrain from using the term bro. Im reminded of the chicken legged idiots at my gym talking about taking Masterdrolbuterol to get swole. I agree and second to the maximum exponent on what Bushy has already stated.

Cool,
Thanks for all the good advice and yes it is test c or test e. Dave Pulcinella is doing my diet and contest prep, but i was just asking what you all thought. So i gess it would look like this.
w1-15 test e 700
w1-15 eq 400
w8-15 tren 100 eod

Thats the layout. Like i said just was wondering what you all thought. thanks again[/quote]

Is wk 16 the contest?
If so I stop the enanthate around wk 10 and switch to proprionate. I am guessing your masterone is enanthate? What is your tren? Tren ace should be shot every day…

Cool,
w1-15 test e 700
w1-15 eq 400
w8-15 tren 100 eod

Thats the layout. Like i said just was wondering what you all thought. thanks again[/quote]

what week is the contest in?

I would go prop instead of E, at least later on in your cycle so you give the enanthate ester time to clear your system. Prop clears for most within a week so if the contest is like week 14 or something you can run the propionate ester closer to the show.

I don’t know much about EQ except that many people don’t like it. It is also a veeeeerrryyy long estered drug and probably one that I would use as part of a bulking cycle and not precontest imo…

Tren Ace is shot ED.

Mast di prop is shot ED as well.

It seems like you don’t really have a plan, just that the plan is to take all of this stuff, not basing you man just give an explanation of why you chose these compounds and that long of a cycle.

I would go about things completely different FWIW…