T Nation

Shoulders?

If knowledge is power then I want power!

Answer me this, why do people see the need to strengthen their subscapularis when it works in synergy with your pecs and lats to perform medial or �??internal�?? rotation? This isn�??t me being some smart arse I genuinely don�??t get it.

Follow up question: Why not work more on lateral or �??external�?? rotation of the humeral shaft? Isn�??t this what power lifters do to increase bench strength.

Thanks guys.

James.

I like to call it bodybuilding. Doing what it takes to build as much mass as possible is the answer.

The best way to slow progress is to worry about such trivial matters.

What does all that shit even mean…

Do heavy pressing and lots of it and eat.

Take the length of your scapular arch and use this number as X^2, then use a quaternary numeral system to calculate the remedial variable of the equation (3.14159xX^2)^4/Y2.36.

This value represents the imaginary number which we will label ‘Q’. Use quadratic differentiation to isolate the range and domain of ‘Q’ on a tangential grapheme.

The intersection point is equivalent to the precise muscular tension in Newtons necessary for maximal deltoid hypertrophy. The angle is found using rudimentary Pythagorean principles.

Obviously.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Take the length of your scapular arch and use this number as X^2, then use base 4 to calculate the remedial variable of the equation (3.14159xX^2)^4/Y2.36.

This value represents the imaginary number which we will label ‘Q’. Use quadratic differentiation to isolate the range and domain of ‘Q’ on a tangential grapheme.

The intersection point is equivalent to the precise muscular tension in Newtons necessary for maximal deltoid hypertrophy. The angle is found using rudimentary Pythagorean principles.

Obviously.

[/quote]

Shit. I just had a seizure.

Just lift that shit.