Shoulder surgery...

I figure this would be appropriate for this forum plus I figured someone might find it interesting. Had to have some repair work done on my left shoulder just this past week.
1st was a Labrum repair which I torn in my estimation last spring.

2nd was taking care of a shoulder impingement issue I wasn’t aware of but was needed.I actual had this done to my right shoulder almost a decade ago.

thank you for sharing, how is your recovery going? Im partial to the arthex knotless anchors but for you im sure this repair will do fine

[quote]BHOLL wrote:
thank you for sharing, how is your recovery going? Im partial to the arthex knotless anchors but for you im sure this repair will do fine[/quote]
Well im still in the early phase of recovery…just having this done Thursday. I have my Pre op Friday and will know more then. Since the majority of my Ortho clients are athletes hes already hinted we are going to take a aggressive approach to get me up and doing some training as soon as possible.

Shoulder side view…three days out

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:

[quote]BHOLL wrote:
thank you for sharing, how is your recovery going? Im partial to the arthex knotless anchors but for you im sure this repair will do fine[/quote]
Well im still in the early phase of recovery…just having this done Thursday. I have my Pre op Friday and will know more then. Since the majority of my Ortho clients are athletes hes already hinted we are going to take a aggressive approach to get me up and doing some training as soon as possible.[/quote]

Good to take an aggressive approach with out going stupid. My ortho is the same way as well as the PT I worked with in his practice. Make sure to tell the PT you’re willing to work hard and not afraid of some “good pain” in the rehab process. My PT said so many people never move and whine and bitch when there is a bit of discomfort.

Good luck.