Shoulder Pain w/ DB Bench, Pushdowns

For the past 2/3 weeks been having issues with my left shoulder, its a sharp pain i feel at the bottom of the eccentric phase of db bench press and during the concentric phase of rope pushdowns (especially when pulling the ropes apart).

Weirdly while training triceps yesterday i didnt feel it on the cg bench press but suddenly did when doing rope pushdowns and last week it didnt occur during db shoulder presses. Wondering if i can get any advice on what the issue may be and how i can solve it or work around it.

Stop doing DB benching and pushdowns then.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Stop doing DB benching and pushdowns then.[/quote]
yeah thats pretty obvious to do but there must be an issue beyond just feeling pain on certain exercises(which i could do without such pain before) and thats why im asking for advice on what that may be and how to solve it

if you ice it layoff a week or two and it’s fine then it’s inflammation and you may be able to keep it from coming back by keeping your shoulder muscles loose. If it’s still the same then you should see a DR, as there are many things that can happen to a shoulder to cause an injury.

if you ice it layoff a week or two and it’s fine then it’s inflammation and you may be able to keep it from coming back by keeping your shoulder muscles loose. If it’s still the same then you should see a DR, as there are many things that can happen to a shoulder to cause an injury.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
if you ice it layoff a week or two and it’s fine then it’s inflammation and you may be able to keep it from coming back by keeping your shoulder muscles loose. If it’s still the same then you should see a DR, as there are many things that can happen to a shoulder to cause an injury.[/quote]
yeahh i might as well try that, hopefully i wont be needing to take a trip to the dr. thanks alot