T Nation

Shoulder n Chest or Arms Today?

Just got done a back sesh. Gonna hit it again tonight. What looks like it needs more work? Shoulders and chest or arms? Mind you I did do shoulders and chest yesterday but I’m pretty accustomed to the retarded frequency and I just feel like my arms don’t need that much work.

because 1 training session is going to make a noticeable difference…

It’s not. I know. I have a lot of freetime

Do shourders.

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
It’s not. I know. I have a lot of freetime [/quote]

Get on a legitimate program instead of freeballing it, best thing I’ve ever done for my progress!

I’m doing reactive pump. I don’t take the off days though and just play the frequency by ear

Why all these narcissistic threads in BSL? Doesn’t RMP exist anymore?

Yea I forgot about that forum.and I thought this was the bodybuilding forum. My badx2

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
Yea I forgot about that forum.and I thought this was the bodybuilding forum. My badx2[/quote]

But you’re not a bodybuilder?

I bodybuild recreationally

I know the answer, but I’m not going to tell you until tomorrow

Haha. The day already passed. This would have been much more productive had I posted it in the RMP forum. I just feel like the chest and shoulder volume in reactive pump is a little out of balance with everything else. You can never have big enough shoulders is the reasoning I guess

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
You can never have big enough shoulders is the reasoning I guess[/quote]
Dude shoulders are definitely the coolest.

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
I just feel like the chest and shoulder volume in reactive pump is a little out of balance with everything else.[/quote]

Yeah, who the hell made that program anyway? Dude must have small chest and shoulders. You should make a better one.

Damn dude roid rage much? I was making a simple observation. Like, why not have a pump day for legs too maybe? I’m sure Mr. Meadows would have a good explanation. He’s the fuckin man.

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
What looks like it needs more work?[/quote]

Brain.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:

[quote]Gnarly wrote:
What looks like it needs more work?[/quote]

Brain.
[/quote]

: D funny! (out of context - nothing to do with op)