Shoulder Injury

Hey,

I am new to the forums and new to body building/lifting (been at it for about 3 months). About two or three weeks ago I was doing Arny Presses (25lb dumbells) and I felt a pop or crack in my left shoulder I thought nothing of it of course. I thought that I just cracked it, just how you crack any other body part. But every time I do shoulder exercises and any exercises where my shoulder is the supporting muscle it really starts to hurt.

Can anoyne give me any advice? Has anything similar happened to anyone else? Is it 100% neccessary that I consult a physician?

yeah, you need to go to the doc. hang in there.

[quote]bwhousto wrote:
Hey,

I am new to the forums and new to body building/lifting (been at it for about 3 months). About two or three weeks ago I was doing Arny Presses (25lb dumbells) and I felt a pop or crack in my left shoulder I thought nothing of it of course. I thought that I just cracked it, just how you crack any other body part. But every time I do shoulder exercises and any exercises where my shoulder is the supporting muscle it really starts to hurt.

Can anoyne give me any advice? Has anything similar happened to anyone else? Is it 100% neccessary that I consult a physician?[/quote]

Yep, check out your doc to be safe.