Hi guys, first time posting here. I messed up my shoulders during a bench press in September 2011 and haven’t really been back in the gym properly since. Just looking for advice on where to take it from here, I don’t have any medical insurance as I can’t afford it and surgery is way too expensive to even think about right now. All shoulder movements feel uncomfortable and cause a clicking/popping sound, even the back squat causes pain - this makes it very hard to come up with any sort of effective full-body workout regime.
Here are the comments from my MRI report (for both shoulders):
- The subscapularis tendon is significantly abnormal
- Appearances indicate interstitial tear of the subscapularis tendon
- Significant supraspinatus tendinitis
- Severe subscapularis tendinitis and possible surface fraying
- Mild amount of abnormal fluid in the subacromial / subdeltoid bursa suggestive of bursitis
- Suspicious of a tear at the base of the posterior and posterosuperior labrum
How serious is this? Will I ever be able to recover fully without surgery? Are there any rehab exercises/routines people can recommend?
Will be extremely grateful for any advice. Thanks guys.