Should You Inject Aspirated Blood?

I have had probably over 200 injections and I have aspirated every time, the other day was the first time that I drew back blood into the syringe.

This then led me to a question that had never occured to me before, should I re injected the mixture of blood and test into another area?

I was not sure, on the one had the blood should still be sterile, but on the other blood is supposed to stay in your viens and I was not sure if putting it into muscle tissue what would happen.

I guessed it would be absorbed back into my system with no problem, but as I was not sure if it could lay dormant and go septic or anything similar I decided that 2ml of test was OK to waste on this occasion and I binned it.

Just out of interest did I do the right thing? Its not that imprtant becuase matmatically it should be around another 200 injections time that I am faced with this dilema again

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
This then led me to a question that had never occured to me before, should I re injected the mixture of blood and test into another area?[/quote]

yes

muscle tissue and blood go hand in hand

ouch

it was a mistake

Well, chillain beat me to the punch. Yeah, ouch. I’ve injected my own blood back into my muscle a number of times, and I still have all my arms and legs.

I’m waiting for someone to say don’t do it, you might catch AIDS or something…

If it’s a substantial amount of blood you could cause a small bruise.

Why not just push out the blood if any? It’s not hard to do and to do accurately.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If it’s a substantial amount of blood you could cause a small bruise.

Why not just push out the blood if any? It’s not hard to do and to do accurately.[/quote]

That’s too simple Bill, lol, I shot it once and got a pretty nasty bruise and then thought to myself “why didn’t I just shoot it out first?”

Thanks for the responses fella’s, damn I knew that was a waste of $20 :slight_smile:
One of my problems is that my wife works at the hospital and I hear far too many horror stories of fleash eating iruses and bruises clotting and silly bullshit like that it has made me paranoid!

The blood mixed with the winstrol pretty quickly, so the option to push out just the blood was not there.

Becuase I wa injecting myself I probably drew the needle back a bit further than I should, its not so easy with one hand, and I am also used to the pressure of thick oil in the syringe which is also why I might have over done it with aspirating the much lower viscosity winstrol

You’d said it was test in your original post. Not once but twice. Hence my responding with regard to oil based injections.

Winstrol, being a water suspension, is a different story. Blood would mix with it rapidly.

So then it’s a judgment call: if it’s just a drop or two of blood and you don’t mind a small bruise for the sake of saving the price of 1 mL or whatever of Winstrol then fine. If it’s a pretty large amount well then you might get a pretty large bruise.

Aspiration takes the same force regardless of what is in the syringe. You’re drawing a vacuum either way.

Yeah sorry Bill, I wrote “test” becuase it was quicker, not realising tat the time that there might be a different protocol for water based and oil based solutions.

Maybe I didnt draw back more than usual but the blood mixing with the winstrol made it appear that there was a lot there when in fact there probably wasnt much.

It may depend on the individual, and perhaps on nutrition, but it has seemed to me that sometimes very little blood can generate quite a bruise.

I don’t reinject blood so I have to go on guesswork, but I’m fairly sure that when I merely nick a tiny vessel on the way in (as opposed to the needle entering a vein) the resulting internal bleeding couldn’t be more than a few drops.

There have been periods when I got bad bruises from that; most of the time no, only slight bruises. I do think it’s nutritional differences but don’t know what as several things changed at the time of change in sensitivity to bruising.

Anyway, if you drew back a couple or a few tenths of a mL and reinjected that much blood, it could have caused a bruise if you were susceptible, but if it did not then I guess you don’t bruise easily.