Should You Go Back to College?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
And further, some maniacs somehow wind up in Law School, then the Senate and House, where they proceed to bankrupt the country.
[/quote]

Alan Greenspan

Held high office: Check

Bankrupted Economy: Check

Crazy leftist loon: No Check

[quote]
I started back not all that long ago. And, I’ve personally been captive audience to a couple politicized humanities and lit courses. Nothing much to be done for it, except to avoid drawing attention to yourself. Leave the heated debates for PWI. There’s no point in testing a Professors’s ability to remain neutral when grading a paper. Know what I’m saying? Fortunately, I having nothing but math and sciences from here on out, so I expect alot less class room townhalls.[/quote]

On the topic of a professor’s ability to remain neutral…

When I was in an introductory philosophy class, we had to write a paper on ethics as our final project. My topic was “Why Being a Vegetarian is Unethical”. Turns out my professor was a vegetarian (did not know at the time)! I’m a pretty good writer and a great bullshitter so I know the paper was good. When I got the paper back, she had written “A” on it, then crossed it out (but just like with a line or 2 through it so I could still see the “A”) and wrote B right next to it… lol