Should this Guy be in Modern Warfare 3?

[quote]orion wrote:
So they should march up in a battle line, 18th century style and wait until totally heroic American soldiers mow them down from kilometers away?

Yeah, right.

I guess they will continue to fight “cowardly”, seems to work for them.

[/quote]

Huh?!

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:
Enough of a power trip?[/quote]

Power trip? These people want American soldiers to fight and die for them, yet they don’t want to defend their own country.

I don’t understand how it was a power trip. Sounded like genuine disgust towards their cowardness.[/quote]

So they should march up in a battle line, 18th century style and wait until totally heroic American soldiers mow them down from kilometers away?

Yeah, right.

[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? The people he was talking to were Iraqi police. They are fighting ON THE SAME SIDE as the US.

[/quote]

Don’t worry. he has comprehension problems at times. :-)[/quote]

Hahaha apparently lol. He probably didn’t actually watch the video and just started commenting in hopes of starting a fight… I know how those PWI folks are

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

Power trip? These people want American soldiers to fight and die for them, yet they don’t want to defend their own country.

I don’t understand how it was a power trip. Sounded like genuine disgust towards their cowardness.[/quote]

Yeah, right.

[/quote]

Apparently you have a tenuous grasp on the English language, and lack the ability to even comprehend the plot of an extremely straight forward 5 minute video clip. Bravo, sir.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

Yeah, right.

[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? The people he was talking to were Iraqi police. They are fighting ON THE SAME SIDE as the US.

[/quote]

video 2

Good fucking video.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

Yeah, right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

video 2[/quote]

Your response still makes no sense. It was obvious he was having fun in a tense situation. It’s called humor.

[quote]orion wrote:

video 2[/quote]

video number 2 is dubbed over… Either way your response doesnt make sense but nice try.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

The way I look at it… First, we shouldn’t even be in Iraq. Second, this guy has no control whatsoever over these iraqi police. The Iraqi police can do whatever the hell it is that they’d like. What this guy should do is remove all of his troops from patrol and let the Iraqi police handle shit themselves. I understand that this guy doesn’t have that authority though, so i do understand where he is coming from. I guess i don’t necessarily disagree with how he is handling it. I just disagree with the whole situation.

^^that is such a conflicting post lol.

You obviously haven’t been to war and dont know how things work. You know who trained those Iraqi police? Probably the guy giving the speech in that video and his men.

You’ve never been to war, never shot at anyone, never had to shove your whole hand inside of a leg to try to stop an arterial bleed to save a life…

That’s what’s happening over there while the people who SHOULD be doing that are sitting on their asses doing nothing.

[quote]gregron wrote:

You obviously haven’t been to war and dont know how things work. You know who trained those Iraqi police? Probably the guy giving the speech in that video and his men.

You’ve never been to war, never shot at anyone, never had to shove your whole hand inside of a leg to try to stop an arterial bleed to save a life…

That’s what’s happening over there while the people who SHOULD be doing that are sitting on their asses doing nothing.
[/quote]

Please don’t make it seem like I am naive to what’s happening over there. That is not the case. And I am not sitting on my ass doing nothing, if you’re referring to me with that comment.

There is nobody that has more respect for the men and women fighting for our country than I do. I’m not exactly sure at what you’re getting at in this post, just thought i would make that clear. I have infinite respect for those that have died for this country, and am myself strongly considering joining the military as an officer once i graduate. I know my post may have sounded a bit anti military, but i promise that is NOT what i meant AT ALL.

[quote]TD54 wrote:
Please don’t make it seem like I am naive to what’s happening over there. That is not the case.[/quote]

please explain.

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

Please don’t make it seem like I am naive to what’s happening over there. That is not the case. And I am not sitting on my ass doing nothing, if you’re referring to me with that comment.

There is nobody that has more respect for the men and women fighting for our country than I do. I’m not exactly sure at what you’re getting at in this post, just thought i would make that clear. I have infinite respect for those that have died for this country, and am myself strongly considering joining the military as an officer once i graduate. I know my post may have sounded a bit anti military, but i promise that is NOT what i meant AT ALL.[/quote]

The “should be doing it” commet was referring to Iraqi police/military who aren’t doing shit over there except looking for handouts from the US and then won’t fight for their own country

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:
Please don’t make it seem like I am naive to what’s happening over there. That is not the case.[/quote]

please explain.[/quote]

He said “You’ve never been to war, never shot at anyone, never had to shove your whole hand inside of a leg to try to stop an arterial bleed to save a life… That’s what’s happening over there” as if I’m not aware of that. Just trying not to be mistaken as some naive punk who never thinks twice about the sacrifices that have been made and are being made for his freedom. I know those people exist, but I’m not one of them.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

There is nobody that has more respect for the men and women fighting for our country than I do. I’m not exactly sure at what you’re getting at in this post, just thought i would make that clear. I have infinite respect for those that have died for this country, and am myself strongly considering joining the military as an officer once i graduate. I know my post may have sounded a bit anti military, but i promise that is NOT what i meant AT ALL.[/quote]

The “should be doing it” commet was referring to Iraqi police/military who aren’t doing shit over there except looking for handouts from the US and then won’t fight for their own country [/quote]

Alright, understood. I fucking hate the internet. So many damn misunderstandings