Should McCain Pick Hillary?

He likes to reach across the aisle…HC has a lot of gravitas…she’d deliver NY…Bill would bust his balls for her and he IS a good attack dog…

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

You’re joking, right? Right?

I was all set to flame this idiot then I saw HH and just laughed. Hey, what would happen if McCain did pick Hillary? I’m certainly not voting for Obama, so McCain would keep some like me, but would he win more votes than the idiots who vote for third-party candidates to “make a statement” which he’d lose?

Plenty of Democrats are pissed that Hill lost the primary, would they vote “for” her as GOP veep?

Honestly, I regret that Hillary’s not a Republican. She’s a smart lady, and when she lets herself show it, she has a good sense of humor. Not totally soulless. Get her Republican, a stylist and a personal trainer, and she’d make a woman I’d love to emulate.

I disagree with those who say she’s too mannish. It’s not an issue of sex, it’s an issue of political anthropology. Liberal culture puts women in a box labeled “Liberation,” and the results are Hillary’s canned lines and her pantsuits.

I’d love to see a personality like hers operating with a independent, challenging mindset like Ann Coulter’s. She’d be fantastic.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
He likes to reach across the aisle…HC has a lot of gravitas…she’d deliver NY…Bill would bust his balls for her and he IS a good attack dog…

Sounds like a match made in heaven.[/quote]

As much as I dislike either of these politicians it is a pure genius idea. My brother-in-law mentioned it to me as a hypothetical last week and I laughed at him and thought at least he would get his “maverick” title back.

Warmongers and femme-Nazis pulling the trigger for the same candidate – it could work.

The problem would be people asking: Why is she number two on the ticket? Hillary beats McCain in just about every measurable political aspect - except maybe for using the POW excuse for every faux pas.

A McCain/Clinton vs. Obama/Biden race would be a riot. The Democrats fielding all four candidates would mean they finally found a way to not lose an election. Simply make any choice a Dem choice. Simple!

It would be a game changer but MCain would lose the base and he cannot afford to lose that support. Although it’s not like the base of the Republican Party would vote for Obama regardless.

She’d have to switch to the Republican Party to convince me.

[quote]hedo wrote:
It would be a game changer but MCain would lose the base and he cannot afford to lose that support. Although it’s not like the base of the Republican Party would vote for Obama regardless.

She’d have to switch to the Republican Party to convince me.[/quote]

It appears to be a win-win for McCain. He gets a lot of women voters and a lot of people consider her a more capable leader than Obama. She’d like it because McCain is so old he might die in office.

She might even slip a little something in his soup. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
It appears to be a win-win for McCain. He gets a lot of women voters and a lot of people consider her a more capable leader than Obama. She’d like it because McCain is so old he might die in office.

[/quote]

Headhunter is pulling a JeffR/ChuckyT…

The least you could do is at least try to change your vocabulary/posting style a bit.

Sheesh.

[quote]pookie wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Headhunter is pulling a JeffR/ChuckyT…

The least you could do is at least try to change your vocabulary/posting style a bit.

Sheesh.
[/quote]

Lost me there bro. People have the same writing style so there the same people? Wtf?

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
Lost me there bro. People have the same writing style so there the same people? Wtf?[/quote]

Nice try.

[quote]pookie wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
Lost me there bro. People have the same writing style so there the same people? Wtf?

Nice try.

[/quote]

The screen name gave it away before anything else.

[quote]tedro wrote:
pookie wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Nice try.

The screen name gave it away before anything else.[/quote]

I WISH I looked like him, if that’s him in his avatar.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I WISH I looked like him, if that’s him in his avatar.[/quote]

Give it up already.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
tedro wrote:
pookie wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:

Nice try.

The screen name gave it away before anything else.

I WISH I looked like him, if that’s him in his avatar.

[/quote]

Perfect then for an alter ego!

lol

They are exactly alike except one is a Republican and one a Democrat

If McCain won, Al Quaeda would simply assassinate McCain so Hilary would be President. She’s obviously the one they want in office… right?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
If McCain won, Al Quaeda would simply assassinate McCain so Hilary would be President. She’s obviously the one they want in office… right?[/quote]

lol.

They want B. Hussein Obama.

Lieberman.