T Nation

Should I

Hey all,

I used the (valuable) posts in these forums to put together a 6-week program using a stack of T3 and Clen.

I’m using clen in a 2 weeks on/off cycle, while staying on T3 for the 6 week duration.

The thing is, I’m not sure if I should be feeling anything from the T3 or not…

I’m up to 75mcg a day (for the past week now) but don’t feel any different.

I don’t want to up the dosage before trying to find out if I even SHOULD be feeling anything…

thanks for any help/advice.

You should at least feel hot. 75 mcg is a lot already. Have you notice a difference in your shape?

Thanks Prisoner22…

Yeah but it’s very slow going.

Not that I’m expecting it to be the “magical combo”, but I did expect slightly better results than what I’m getting.

Maybe it’s just from my way-too-extended leaning phase. Since my 2nd son was born 8 months ago, I’ve been on a one month on/off cycle of E+C and Hotroxx…

So when I finally got my hands on the clen and T3, I think my body was at a point where it’s been TOO pounded by the E+C stack…

I’m gonna finish off this week, then give my body a rest with this stuff. I have a feeling that’s whats hindering any kind of weight loss.

I think I’ve made pretty much EVERY mistake there is to make on a leaning phase here…

I’m STILL no closer to finding out what the “optimal” leaning diet for me is, which is what’s really disappointing me.

Anyways, I’m ranting. Thanks P22, I’ll keep on through this week with the t3/clen stack and give it a rest…

75mcg is an awfully high dose…Off of merely 25mcg, which is as high as I’ve ever gone, I noticed a little insomnia and definitely an increase in body temperature.

MK

Mike is right, 75mcg is seriously high. You need to start off low and bring the chemical into your system slowly. Start off with 25mcg, and increase it by 25mcg every 2 weeks.

To come off the T-3, you need to gradually lower it at the same rate you increased it (decrease the dose by 25mcg every 2 weeks).

I personally have never gone higher than 50mcg while stacking it with HGH. Good luck.

I had those feelings just with 12.5 mcgs/day! maybe your stuff isn’t T3!

@MassNutrition: Yup, don’t worry…I didn’t make THAT kind of mistake. I started off with 25mcg, and bumped it up by 25mcg every week until I settled at the 75mcg level…

@P-22: That’s also a possibility, and one that’s been nagging me in the back of my mind. The clen I got SEEMS to be legit as I’m experiencing what others seem to be experiencing. Though here too, I’m at 120mcg a day (now the 5th week in).

I have noticed some definite loss in waist size, so I’m hoping that’s due to my program/nutrition/supplements combo. This experience was more of a “learning” one for me…so next time I go through it, I know what to expect, etc. (even if I didn’t get the single digit bodyfat measurements this time around)…

But a question about T3…some sites claim you don’t need to cycle “Down”, yet you guys are saying you do…

I’m in my 5th week with T3 and don’t dare risk going past 6, so if I need to start “cycling down” to 25mcg, can I go straight from 75 to the 25, or should I do one or two days at 50mcg, then drop down to 25??

thanks again guys!!!

What “brand” of T-3 are you using?

T3: 50 mcg from BerlinChemie

Is supposedly what it is. It’s about the same size as a clen tab, but pink. That’s about all I have.

I never got any “original” packaging with my stuff, so for all I know, I’m taking 75mcg of Tylenol…sob

But I’m still pretty sure the clen is legit, so I don’t know if I got some bad T3 sneaked in there, or if my body is just plain freakishly weird to the stuff…

Ramping up the dose of t-3 is in fact necessary so you can determine your body’s tolerance to the drug…Ramping down, IMO, is unnecessary…Think about it, once your tsh levels are suppressed, they’re suppressed. So by gradually decreasing the dose, you’ll be getting minimal results while at the same time, your tsh levels will still be suppressed…Take AAS for example, MOst would agree that pyramiding up and down aas doses is worthless and just a waste of gear because anything more than 200mg test/week will cause suppression.

MK

Thanks MikeKatz…that’s pretty much the working “theory” that I’ve been following in the program (ie. not ramping “down” the t3)…