I had my levels taken (I’m not on T-Replacement yet, but wanted a baseline), and everything looked to be in normal range, except estradiol. I think I remember TC putting out an article one time that mentioned low levels there are linked to having shitty orgasms, which I have noticed I’ve had for about a year now inexplicably. Everything else functions 100% fine, I just have garbage orgasms now.
- Total Test: 652 ng/DL (range: 240-950)
- Free Test: 10.4 ng/DL (range: 4.65 - 18.1)
- Prolactin: 7.7 ng/ml (range: 2.1 - 17.7)
- TSH: 0.9 uIu/ml (range: .55 - 4.78)
- FSH: 5.8 IU/L (range: 1.4 - 18.4)
- LH: 4.3 IU/L (range: 1.5 - 9.3)
- Estradiol: 19 pg/ml (range: 27 - 52)
Other info: 39, male, still in peak shape, well rounded diet, track what I eat, etc. I can’t find any gaps in my diet, although I wasn’t getting iodine from table salt since I use sea salt. I added iodine to supplement regimen after these results.
edited: Prolactin range is 2.1-17.7, not 2.1-7.7. I suck cocks.