I posted on TRT section earlier this month. Issue at hand:
- My Dr. tested my T3, both results were low. First test 200 ng/dL and second test 288 ng/dL
- Dr gave me a referral to see a Endocrinologist for TRT but no appointment with this particular endo (who is TRT friendly) for 4 months.
- 36 year old male
- Been training on and off for 10 years
- Weighing 105kg with around 30% body fat, so not super fat but not lean either. I keep decent muscle mass. Photo below.
- BP slightly high, regular readings at ~150/70
- No prior steroid use
I have enough pharma test at hand as well as arimidex/noval/evista.
Question is, is it a stupid idea to get on a test only cycle to accelerate my bf decrease and increase lean body mass whilst I wait to see an endocrinologist for TRT?
Logic behind this is that I feel that because I have low T3, it’ makes it harder for me to lose the bf needed plus I feel lethargic, unmotivated, and with slight ED, hence why I want to see the endo to discuss ongoing TRT.