Should I tell her...

Rookie, you can call Nate Dogg ugly if you want but NEVER call ME mature. You will ruin my reputation! Besides, it hits too close to home. Now quit making lame excuses and go find some time to be with your girlfriend and quit screwing around.

There was some delay so I did not see any of the posts after Goldberg b4 I wrote my response. Bill, it’s always nice to get a response from you. I have a high level of respect for you, and the way you broke down pieces of my original post made me see things a bit differently. Drax, I see your point and Steve F, I think “Holy fuckin shit dude” somes it up pretty well…Thanks again everybody. I just hope that each time I post regarding training and nutrition or anything for that matter, you guys don’t always think, “man there’s that asshole again…” and just ignore me. I’d have to get a new screen name and hide my identity like an outcast. I made a BIG mistake, and I will have to live with the consequences. My mistake makes me an asshole, but on a whole, I’m not a bad person. BTW, had the best shoulder workout of my life yesterday.

Later,
Rookie

long distance relationships never last, unless your married then they have to. Seize the oportunity, dump the old one go with the new one. When something else comes along, dump her. Keep doing this 'til you find the right one and stop. Life’s to fucking short for this kind of stuggle. If you just make a decision and stick to it, then it will sting for a minute and you are having fun again. Remeber, nothing gets you over the last one like the next one!

I was wrong. You’re not an asshole. You’re a FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Man you are brutal. I meant no disrespect, just some humor to lighten it up a bit. Hey, to each his own opinion.

Your a real piece of shit, you know that?

That was my idea of humor. My bad, I forgot to add the smiley face. But I still don’t agree with what you have done. :wink:

Ok, this is what I think. I am a women and I know that it would be really hard to hear the truth, but I would want to know. Your girlfriend devserves to know the truth. How would you feel if you were in your girlfriends situation not knowing. I think you would want to know the truth.

This guy is clearly lying about his current situation. It is impossible to work 75 hours/week (10-12 hour days EVERY DAY) and go to school full-time (at least 15 hours/week + 15-30 hours/week of studying) and workout 6 days/week (12 hours/week). Do the math. That equates to 110-140 hours/week. This guy 1) is not eating food, 2) is sleeping less than 4 hours daily, 3) has time to post and read on T-mag, 4) has time to spend with this other girl. A human might be able to do this for say one week before burning out.

Let me prove my point. He mentions that he leaves for work at 5:30am and gets home at 10pm. Okay then, he works 10 hour days, 6am-4pm (no lunch b/c he doesn’t eat), then he lifts (conveniently the gym is next to his work) 4:30-5:30pm (no shower), then he goes to school (also next to the gym) 6-9:30pm and gets home at 10pm. Theoretically this would work but how does this man eat, shower, sleep, spend time driving, posting on T-mag, etc. Just thought I’d post that this guy is a phony about his time constraints and also is an ASSHOLE!!

I would have kept it up with both of them for as long as I could, then dumped both of them. I’m just kidding…sounds like you had a real problem on your hands. I would not tell your “regular” girlfriend if you plan on staying with her. You messed up and it sounds like you learned your lesson. Some things are better left unsaid. I believe in telling the truth all the time but if you never do it again why shatter her image of you now. I wouldn’t have even told anyone on here. Learn how to keep some secrets. Good luck.

Rookie, you stupid lame fucking gringo bastard.
While you were out with your little soccer whore do you think I was sitting at home waiting for your little American pencil neck? I guess I should tell you now that not only do I know about Prissy (that’s the soccer chick’s name) but I am, (how do you say) doing her myself. Thanks for breaking her in, it makes my strap-on go in that much easier.And one more thing— you ARE an asshole!!! Adios

Scott, what a piece of work…you think you’ve got me figured out huh? “Burn out in a week?” Pay close attention…I am all of 22 years old and have carried a similar schedule since I have been 18 years old. 4 years and going and still not burned out. I sleep 5.5 hours a night if I’m lucky, couldn’t sleep much more even if I had the time. My mind just doesn’t allow it. I’m a bit too antsy I guess. I hit the bed at about 10:30 if lucky. (Not saying I fall asleep then.) I’m up a 4:00am and put it 20 min. cardio, then shit,shower,shave and eat and I am out the door by 5:30. I work 6:00 to 2:00 everyday. Great cushy government desk job. Not too stressful, I eat whenever I like, (which is every 2.5 hours)and hit the gym each scheduled day (5 on 1 off) from 11:15 until 1:00pm. And guess what, my gym is not located next to my work, but one floor below me. By the way, you heard right, I have lunch from 11:15 to 1:00 each day. This concurrently meshes perfectly with the schedule of my gf which allows us to workout together. I have class from 2:30 until 4:20 M,W,F. I have class from 3:00 until 9:45 T,TH It comes out to 15 credits, but I also have an Information Systems class which is an independent study course. So I am carrying 18 credits of all upper level courses. I read/post on Tmag while at my fulltime job. I am infront of a pc all day. Also, if you check my post times they are usually before 7:00 am, bc I come in at 6:00, have my tea, read my paper, surf the net, eat at 8:00, and maybe at 8:30 become somewhat productive. I work until 10:30, then guess what? I eat again. I work out at 11:15, and eat at 1:00, leave work at 2:00, class at 2:30, eat at 3:30 which is the beginning of the next class. I work as an assistant manager at a local sporting goods store part time. I work, M,W,F from 5:00 until about 9:30, and on Saturday I work from 9:00am until 4:00 pm (eating every 2,5 hours and if Saturday is NOT an “off” day, I train before I go to work in the local gym, 3 blocks from my house.)from 5:30 until 9:30pm on Staurday I am back on campus bc I am involved in the student government and I am in the National Honor Society so I have school politics to attend to. Sunday, After the gym I go to church, (yes I am a god fearing man) and then I work from 1:00pm until either 5:30 or 6:00pm Then I head home. Everyday, my gf makes ALL of my lunches. She also makes me eggwhites for me to have each night before I go to bed. Every Sunday she treats like Thanksgiving which is a full blown meal and my day of the week to do a little carb loading. During the mini-mester, my schedule was rearranged and the time I would be at the Sporting goods store I was spending with the soccer girl bc she was tutoring me. That was all it was meant to be…I fucked up, I went to far. People can call me an asshole, dickhead or whatever. I keep my cool. A liar I am not. Or at least I try not to be to the best of my ability. Yeah, maybe I left some stuff out as far as the soccer girl is concerned, but I never lied. SHE NEVER ASKED!! My girlfriend loves me to death, and I decided NOT to tell her, but if she asked me I probably would…I TRY NOT TO LIE! Also, this whole slandering people over the internet is a bitch move. Its one thing for you to call me an asshole and a liar over the net. I can damn sure guarantee you would not do so face to face. So cut the shit. Point blank you don’t fucking know me, so DON’T FUCKING JUDGE ME ON ONE ACT. And don’t call me a fucking liar. See it’s easy for me to cuss you out on the internet, but where does that get me. You may be a priest, you could be my next door neighbor…who knows. That’s the point. Don’t assume anything. You have no way of being sure. This forum is for people to share ideas, ask for help, and get advice. A lot of the time all I see is people getting slamned, when really, you don’t know a damn thing about anyone. So grow up…wait, let an “asshole” come down to your level, EAT A DICK! (you have just received a virtual bitch slap.)

Wow!! You are a prick. (sorry I had to say it) I think a good rule of thumb is: how would you like your girlfriend to handle the situation if it were in reverse? AND be honest with yourself, don’t tell yourself what you want to hear. I can see the pros and cons from both sides…you don’t want to hurt her, but she deserves the truth, you don’t want to break up, but if it were in reverse you would like to know about it…tough stuff.

Don’t feel too bad for soccer girl…she learned a tough lesson, but it should help her out in life…“don’t be so quick spread your legs, there are a lot of assholes out there.” Girls would be better off if they just kept their damn legs closed and waited until a nice guy came along and treated 'em right…maybe even waited until the wedding night [Easy for me to say, I am married and no longer on the prowl!! ;-)]…a girls should know she has a good man when he sticks with her, asks her to marry him and he ain’t even getting any…especially in todays society, when sex is sooooo easy to get.

Scott, what a piece of work…you think you’ve got me figured out huh? “Burn out in a week?” Pay close attention…I am all of 22 years old and have carried a similar schedule since I have been 18 years old. 4 years and going and still not burned out. I sleep 5.5 hours a night if I’m lucky, couldn’t sleep much more even if I had the time. My mind just doesn’t allow it. I’m a bit too antsy I guess. I hit the bed at about 10:30 if lucky. (Not saying I fall asleep then.) I’m up a 4:00am and put it 20 min. cardio, then shit,shower,shave and eat and I am out the door by 5:30. I work 6:00 to 2:00 everyday. Great cushy government desk job. Not too stressful, I eat whenever I like, (which is every 2.5 hours)and hit the gym each scheduled day (5 on 1 off) from 11:15 until 1:00pm. And guess what, my gym is not located next to my work, but one floor below me. By the way, you heard right, I have lunch from 11:15 to 1:00 each day. This concurrently meshes perfectly with the schedule of my gf which allows us to workout together. I have class from 2:30 until 4:20 M,W,F. I have class from 3:00 until 9:45 T,TH It comes out to 15 credits, but I also have an Information Systems class which is an independent study course. So I am carrying 18 credits of all upper level courses. I read/post on Tmag while at my fulltime job. I am infront of a pc all day. Also, if you check my post times they are usually before 7:00 am, bc I come in at 6:00, have my tea, read my paper, surf the net, eat at 8:00, and maybe at 8:30 become somewhat productive. I work until 10:30, then guess what? I eat again. I work out at 11:15, and eat at 1:00, leave work at 2:00, class at 2:30, eat at 3:30 which is the beginning of the next class. I work as an assistant manager at a local sporting goods store part time. I work, M,W,F from 5:00 until about 9:30, and on Saturday I work from 9:00am until 4:00 pm (eating every 2,5 hours and if Saturday is NOT an “off” day, I train before I go to work in the local gym, 3 blocks from my house.)from 5:30 until 9:30pm on Staurday I am back on campus bc I am involved in the student government and I am in the National Honor Society so I have school politics to attend to. Sunday, After the gym I go to church, (yes I am a god fearing man) and then I work from 1:00pm until either 5:30 or 6:00pm Then I head home. Everyday, my gf makes ALL of my lunches. She also makes me eggwhites for me to have each night before I go to bed. Every Sunday she treats like Thanksgiving which is a full blown meal and my day of the week to do a little carb loading. During the mini-mester, my schedule was rearranged and the time I would be at the Sporting goods store I was spending with the soccer girl bc she was tutoring me. That was all it was meant to be…I fucked up, I went to far. People can call me an asshole, dickhead or whatever. I keep my cool. A liar I am not. Or at least I try not to be to the best of my ability. Yeah, maybe I left some stuff out as far as the soccer girl is concerned, but I never lied. SHE NEVER ASKED!! My girlfriend loves me to death, and I decided NOT to tell her, but if she asked me I probably would…I TRY NOT TO LIE! Also, this whole slandering people over the internet is a bitch move. Its one thing for you to call me an asshole and a liar over the net. I can damn sure guarantee you would not do so face to face. So cut the shit. Point blank you don’t fucking know me, so DON’T FUCKING JUDGE ME ON ONE ACT. And don’t call me a fucking liar. See it’s easy for me to cuss you out on the internet, but where does that get me. You may be a priest, you could be my next door neighbor…who knows. That’s the point. Don’t assume anything. You have no way of being sure. This forum is for people to share ideas, ask for help, and get advice. A lot of the time all I see is people getting slamned, when really, you don’t know a damn thing about anyone. So grow up…wait, let an “asshole” come down to your level, EAT A DICK! (you have just received a virtual bitch slap.)

Well, as being one of the first persons to respond to this thread, then watching the subsequent posts, I must say that you made the right decision NOT to tell her. But I also hope you learned a lesson. From what you described in your last post it sounds like things are good at home and you just had a moment of weakness. Hopefully, (Again) you learned a lesson. One comment, having someone make you meals frees up a ton of time. I dont think your schedule would be possible if you had to fix your own food every day. Something would slip with reagrd to your activities. I spent 1/2 a day Sunday preparing my meals for the week when id rather be relaxing. Anyhow, no I dont think you are an “Asshole” people love to shoot their mouths off from behind a keyboard, but often in person it would be quite a different story. Good luck and appreceiate what you have or rather what you could have lost.

Thanks again MDLP. I know I screwed up and I know what I could have lost. You not kidding about making the meals though… I honestly could not do it without her help. I always compliment her cooking (she buys all types of bodybuilding cookbooks so I can eat healthy and not just have the same plain crap 6 or 7 times a day.) I also try to let her know how much I appreciate it. Also, every once and a while I play hookie and skip a class or call out sick and then I try to switch it up a bit and make her a hot meal. It never turns out quite the way it looks in the book, but she appreciates it nevertheless. Anyway, thanks for the positive plug. I wasn’t quite sure of the types of responses I was going to receive after my last post. (I got a bit heated and shot off a few of those famous “I’m bad bc I’m behind a keyboard” lines myself.) When I actually re-read my post I felt a bit foolish, but I was sort of venting. Then two boot it accidentally got posted twice. Oh well…

If it is how you say it is, you are one busy guy. Congrats, but I don’t believe you. Still I don’t see how you could find time to cheat on your gf with the soccer girl. You didn’t mention in your last post about when you would schedule her in and screw around. Is is Tues & Thurs after class? Did you have her on the 5 day on 1 day off program too? In between meal times? Give me a break. You tell people to not call you an asshole then you go off in a rant. Hypocrite. You’re not a liar? Well you certainly aren’t honest with your girlfriend? It’s called lieing by omission Rookie. You’re a smart guy, figure it out. Admit you screwed up, come clean, change your attitude, and be honest about everything. And yes, if you told me this story face to face I would still call you an asshole. Because you are. You can change that or continue to be, its your choice.

I just want you to know that I fully support your decision to NOT tell her. Good decision, man.

Scott, just wanted to clear up the thing about my time once again…no I didn’t “screw her” in between meals, if you re-read my post about your comments you would see, “During the mini-mester, my schedule was rearranged and the time I would be at the Sporting goods store I was spending with the soccer girl bc she was tutoring me.” Anyway, I did not intend to be hypocritical, but if you read my post to MDLP I realized after reading my post to your comments,(which was wrote in a bit of rage) that I should not have done so. I wrote, “(I got a bit heated and shot off a few of those famous ‘I’m bad bc I’m behind a keyboard’ lines myself.) When I actually re-read my post I felt a bit foolish, but I was sort of venting.” So as I said, I did not inted to be a hypocrite. Also, according to the constitution, it’s not called lieing by omission, it’s called “pleading the 5th.” Choosing no to self incriminate. Anyway, thanks to everybody for all their comments, I hope everyone has an enjoyable V-Day. May everyone get laid! This is the one day a year we should be worried about pumping something other than weights. So everybody skip the gym to save energy for the all of the reps in the “pelvic thrust.” (Which I feel should be an olympic event.)Later…

I STILL think you’re nuts not to tell her. If you tell her you MAY be able to stay with her. If she finds out from someone else you can forget it, she’ll never stay.