Should I Take CLA?

given my medical history ( ex stroke+ bipolar mania); should i ask my doctor to prescribe me lenoleic acid supplement to aid in fat loss?? if yes, then how much?

[quote]fatboi wrote:
given my medical history ( ex stroke+ bipolar mania); should i ask my doctor to prescribe me lenoleic acid supplement to aid in fat loss?? if yes, then how much? [/quote]
It’s unnecessary for now until your nutrition and training are dialed in.

right, thanks bro!

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:
given my medical history ( ex stroke+ bipolar mania); should i ask my doctor to prescribe me lenoleic acid supplement to aid in fat loss?? if yes, then how much? [/quote]
It’s unnecessary for now until your nutrition and training are dialed in.[/quote]

Dude … You’re seriously majoring in the minors

300 workouts everyday, CLA sups … Lift some damn weight and eat some food …

You aren’t THAT fat … Get your muscle back, then do a sensible cut

Tough love, but I think you’re destined for failure if you keep up this " oh look, something shiny" mindset

Was that actually YOU in that picture? Because you are seriously off track …

There is no 90 day quick fix - stop kidding yourself … Put the time in, and do what works

As I said before, it didn’t take you a month to reach your current condition … It’s not gonna be fixed in a month, and there is no magic bullet outside PED’s

Wrap your head around it, accept it, and get to work

Please don’t post anymore bullshit until you’ve got 2 months of solid lifting and eating under your belt…

velvet ;this was all posted before our “talk”
i have made a post about carb cycling;if you could see it though…