T Nation

Should I Take 1-AD?

i found a place to buy the ergopharms pro hormone 1-AD i want to know if anyone has ever taken it and are the gains fast. If so once i finsh the bottle will i loose all the gains and toned look that i hope to get

never mind i think i will stay natural

Wtf?

I’m glad we could help.

well i found a place that sells the 1 AD but i havn’t heard from people that actually have used it so i skeptical about the gains i don’t want to be strong 1 month and getting bigger and the next weaker and shrinking.

This is still a question for anyone that can answer it what can i expect from 1-AD? pros and cons i placed it here but i will start a thread in supplements as well

Talking about PHs or designer steroids in this forum is like talking about alternative energy at ExxonMobil.

You’re better off at anabolic minds with this.

troll

Why does this thread have 5 stars?

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
Why does this thread have 5 stars?[/quote]

Exactly,
Wtf is going on with the rating system lately?

I think any tom, dick, or harry is capable of rating threads, thus the insane ratings on lame threads of late.

anyone know for sure?

ToneBone

Do a search on the site or google, plenty of information and first hand experiences.

sorry guys i will just…i dont know but ok bye

Bye.

i thought threads got rated by the number of posts?

[quote]big1day wrote:
This is still a question for anyone that can answer it what can i expect from 1-AD? pros and cons i placed it here but i will start a thread in supplements as well[/quote]

You will probably put on some muscle with 1-AD. But you will also put on some water - not too good if you want to look toned.

Plus, from what I have gathered, you might be more prone to a visit from the boob fairy.

what a cock. okay I love you buh bye. what the fuck!?

Thanks rainjack