Should I Stay Away from More?

Hey, I appreciate any opinions you guys can give me. Obviously this is a personal decision but it helps to ask people with experience.

So I’m 25 y/o, 5’9", 200 lbs, probably high teens body fat. I’ve been thinking about getting on a cycle, either test/anavar or test/deca, test/sust… haven’t really looked into it yet as I’m not sure which way I wanna go.

When I was 19 I took a 12 week Test/Sust cycle and blew up from 155 to 185. It was awesome. What wasn’t awesome was that I didn’t really take the PCT seriously… my balls were tiny for a long time and while they’ve grown a bit they’re still not back to original size. My hairline’s receded to the point where I’d have to go cueball if it went any further and my libido is terrible. I got my testosterone checked about a year ago and it was 280 ng/dl. I mean, this is low as f*ck for a 25 y/o right?

I guess my question is whether I should even think about another cycle at this point (I would of course do it right with proper PCT and follow up with a doctor) or just get my testosterone rechecked and go on TRT. I mean, do 25 y/o’s go on TRT long-term? If I’m gonna be on testosterone for a long time anyway, shouldn’t I go ahead and do a legit cycle first? Is any cycle I take going to affect my hairline and will my libido diminish further?

Like I said, I know this is a decision I have to make but any advice would be appreciated. And I would’ve done a search for similar questions but I figured it’s kind of an individual question.

Thanks for the help!

Well let this be a good lesson for the other teenagers looking to cycle at an early age. Messing with gear while the body is developing can cause perminent damage like in your case, which I’m sorry to hear about.

Doing a cycle can effect your hairline and it can increase libido while on cycle. When you come your libido and test levels probably won’t increase. A buddy of mine who is 28 now, has been on TRT since he was 25 due to having low T. There are things to think about such as fertility later in life if you plan on having kids.

Triptorelin could help. Also, and I am talking out of my ass here, run a PCT and have another test. The PCT could restart you. If I were you, I would pin 100mcg triptorelin, and run a normal PCT, like clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Best of luck to you my friend.

EDIT: Also, GHRP and CJC have been shown to help with one’s recovery.

Ok hold up…So you did ONE cycle at 19…fast forward 6 years ur 25 now and your saying your balls are STILL not back to orginal size?

Did I read that right?

your T is on the “low” end of normal…but def low for being 25…

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
Triptorelin could help. Also, and I am talking out of my ass here, run a PCT and have another test. The PCT could restart you. If I were you, I would pin 100mcg triptorelin, and run a normal PCT, like clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Best of luck to you my friend.

EDIT: Also, GHRP and CJC have been shown to help with one’s recovery.[/quote]

Do you think this would work after 6 years?

there’s a really famous study on trip (google and ye shall find) restoring someone’s natty test after being shutdown for years, so maybe it will work

I would get your boys up and running right for a while before I went back on cycle. No point in doing further damage to your system. Good info on the Triptorelin guys. I hope “steroid at 21” guys reads this guys post and current situation.

tbh, if someone had offered me steroids when I was 21 I’d have gone buckwild with the roids

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
there’s a really famous study on trip (google and ye shall find) restoring someone’s natty test after being shutdown for years, so maybe it will work[/quote]

Did you end up using trip at the end of you’re last cycle?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
there’s a really famous study on trip (google and ye shall find) restoring someone’s natty test after being shutdown for years, so maybe it will work[/quote]

Did you end up using trip at the end of you’re last cycle?[/quote]

na, ended up getting some ancillaries from a different place so it wasn’t worth the money for the postage. Just did my usual Bill Roberts frontloaded SERM pct

I’ll definitely use it after my next cycle as it’s going to be a good deal heavier than my last have been.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Did you end up using trip at the end of you’re last cycle?[/quote]

na, ended up getting some ancillaries from a different place so it wasn’t worth the money for the postage. Just did my usual Bill Roberts frontloaded SERM pct

I’ll definitely use it after my next cycle as it’s going to be a good deal heavier than my last have been.[/quote]

I was thinking about giving it a try for this cycle

do it! I found recovery MUCH harder this time around from adding in NPP at only 350mg a week, so fuck knows how you’ll get on with the tren. Is this your first time using 19-nors?

Next cycle is going to be 800mg test and 600mg deca so I will be shut down hard as hell. I’m kind of dreading it to be honest. Anything I can do to make it easier will be tried. I’m actually thinking of going all out and doing the test taper, then trip, then serms + hmg (if I can afford it). That’d be a pretty hardcore PCT.

I’ve run deca before but had to cut the cycle at 4 weeks when i tore all the ligaments in my shoulder due to a dirt bike accident so I guess this would be my real “first” cycle with a 19-nor.

I’ve also considered the taper method since ill be running a little longer cycle this go around.

fucking hell man, stay off the bike!

how’re you finding the tren so far?

Haha ya I’ve fucked myself up a few times after I tore my mcl in my knee I don’t ride the way I used too anymore.

So far its great, no sides whatsoever but its still early. Just had a few nights id wake up and be extremely hot but that’s about it. Strength is up (I believe the dbol is helping with that as well), muscles are fuller and not holding as much water as I usually do when running dbol. Seems I’ve lost a little body fat as well even though I’ve gained what. A little more aggressive. Other then that I can’t wait for the tren to really start kicking in. In my 3rd week now so gotta couple more to go.

appreciate all the input guys. think i’m gonna retest, run the trip/nolva/clomid and then recheck. any ideas on how long after i can run a cycle? thinkin 8 weeks? assuming (hoping) everything’s up and running of course… if not i guess i’m just gonna have to start TRT.

If you do get your system up and running I would give it more then 8 weeks

if i can’t get any triptorelin, would hcg and arimedix work as well? basically run a normal pct…

Well you don’t run adex for pct you need a SERM.