Should I Start with Sustanon?

I have few questions and your opinion and advice would be much appreciaited.
I’m an mma amateur fighter and a powerlifter. I’ve been training for 3 years now but started finding it really difficult to recover fast or gain muscle while loosing fat. I train 6 days a week. weightlifting 6 days a week and mma 4 days a week.
I’m 24 years old. My weight is 78kg, hight 72 and body fat around 18%. My diet is solid based on high protein and low carb.

I’m thinking of starting a cycle of Tes only as most articles suggested, yet Could anyone drop an advice on weather I should start with Sustanon 250 since most of guys on my gym recommended? or Propionat which I heard it’s great if I aiming ripped look, yet it’s a pain since it’s EOD. Few guys also suggested Anavar for my 8 week Tes cycle as I’ll be taking it for the last 6 weeks.

Is it possible to ripped while taking Test only? as I don’t wana have the bloated look or water weight gain is a must?. I’m hoping to gain strength,recover faster and hopefully loose some weight for my upcoming fat.

I might be asking some noob questions, but I’m a bit worried and not experienced at all and your advice and opinion would much much appreciated.

You are 6’ 170 pounds and 18% bodyfat. You really might want to get your natural test levels checked man–you are certainly not ready for gear, IMO.

Checked, it’s at the normal level as my Dr said.

“Normal” covers a range that includes 20 year old men to 60 year old men.

Get the actual number with the reference range. You have an extremely low amount of LBM, a scary low amount in fact.

his bodyfat couldn’t possibly be correct. OP do you know what 18% bodyfat looks like? from your stats you sound very thin (6’ at 170). Most guys that skinny are at least lean… but 18% bodyfat is really high, you would have a LOT of stomach fat and basically no muscle definition at all.