Should I Start Cutting? And How?

Above are from my previous responses.

Calories: 2,600
Fat: 75 - healthy fats are olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, nuts, etc
Protein: 180 - chicken, fish (tilapia, cod, salmon, tuna), pork, ground beef, steak
Carbs: 300 - (brown or white) rice, sweet potato, whole wheat bread, pasta

Only drink water
Follow the program as written. Pay attention to rest breaks and actually jump rope
Eat whole foods that you prepare
Eat veggies. I suggest: Collard Greens, Spinach, Brussel Sprouts, Green beans, Asparagus,

Create a log, tag me in it, then eat this way for two weeks. Measure your weight after two weeks. Adjust accordingly. Do not deviate from this workout or nutrition plan. If you do, I can assure you, I wonā€™t and others will not keep responding to you.

Thanku very much. But the program u linked just have 4 excersiec a day?

And why is it that important to not eat potato/pasta etc, as long as i not going over 300 carbs daily?

See above

Ok ok. But this program u linked, is it better than 5-3-1 program? And why?

4 excercies a day with cardio, hmm.

Donā€™t ā€œhmmā€ me. Seriously, fuck you. You donā€™t know shit. Iā€™m out. Iā€™ve been very intentional with all the info Iā€™ve given you.

2 Likes

Ok, bye.

Well youā€™ve scared everyone else away. Now youā€™re stuck with my advice.

Take up smoking cigarettes and get your hands on some good speed to go with the steroids you score at LA Fitness. Train for pain, never give up and other relevant platitudes.

Youā€™re welcome.

3 Likes

dark beer

milk

squats

yoga

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to do a lemon cleanse bro. Those fucking toxins are holding you back, big time.

2 Likes

Why dark beer ? Is wheat beer OK. I like guiness but probably prefer lager.
OP I think also that you should do bw exercises . Perhaps some goblet squats to begin with too.
I fail to see the point of resistance training with very little resistance alone. Yoga would be good because get a lot of time under tension . Or perhaps the plank eventually elevated.

You should start following the advice above. Itā€™s not easy (I am a fair bit overweight too). Itā€™s lifting that interests me the most. But you starting a slippery slope. The college 20 soon becomes 50/100lb.

1 Like

@dchris This is why I dont give out allot of adviceā€¦

2 Likes

Sadly, there is an overabundance of people on the internet that would rather be ā€œrightā€ even it it means being fat and weak vs risk the possibility of actually being wrong and learn something that will make them progress.

They will argue until they are blue in the face, cite countless internet guru sources, spend hours refuting all points to the contrary, and along the way never consider the possibility that the person bigger and stronger than them might know a thing or two.

5 Likes

Itā€™s really too bad. Iā€™ve learned so much from good people posting on this site. So much, I didnā€™t ever have to post my own question.

I think @T3hPwnisher is right though. [quote=ā€œT3hPwnisher, post:173, topic:226145ā€]
rather be ā€œrightā€ even it it means being fat and weak vs risk the possibility of actually being wrong and learn something that will make them progress.
[/quote]

PS. @T3hPwnisher Did you base your name off the movie? If so, Iā€™m assuming with Dolph, cause the other one is so-so.

1 Like

There are actually 3 movies (Punisher with Dolph, Punisher with Tom Jane and Punisher Warzone with Ray Stevenson), but no, Iā€™m a comics fan. Been reading Punisher comics since I was like 10 or so. I actually have the punisher skull tattooed on my left shoulder, and go through a ton of skull shirts.

The techspeak was meant to be ironic, but these days itā€™s just stupid,haha.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a huge comic fan but I read The Punisher: Max and it was fucking brilliant

Colin Cowherd used to say this all the time on his radio show. Heā€™s a ā€˜get it rightā€™ kind of guy, rather than a ā€˜be rightā€™ guy. I relate to this. Iā€™m often wrong to start on a plethora of issues, but I want to get it right at the end of the day, so I keep my mind open, and listen to people who are smarter than me. Donā€™t get caught up in ā€˜being rightā€™

Once a year I make it a point to re-read that whole series. As someone that grew up with the 80s and 90s punisher, I didnā€™t want to give Garth Ennis a chance, but he handled the character perfectly.

it was really very good. Like I said, Iā€™m not a huge comic book fan but enough people I know have good taste read them, so I thought Iā€™d give them a bash.

Itā€™s been my favourite that Iā€™ve read so far by a fairly huge margin. If you think other Punisher stuff was better though Iā€™m all ears for recommendations?

Itā€™d honestly be hard to top, especially for a non-comics fan. The older stuff had an element of camp to it that is enjoyable to a fan, but kinda takes away from the realism. A good 2 parter from the old days is ā€œNo Rules Part 1ā€ and No Rules Part 2", Issue 94 and 95 respectively. Good olā€™ bare knuckle brawl.

Really, one of the biggest things I got out of the Punisher was the Kierkegaardian element of his character. Recognize that life is absurd and full of despair and then still choose to do SOMETHING, even knowing full well that what youā€™re doing is meaningless. Reading even the old comics from that lens makes them interesting.

Still cooler than just putting your actual name as your handle. haha

Although, both are better than calling yourself someone who does yoga, but then actually doesnā€™t do yoga. cough yogi cough

This and a couple of his other movies from the 80s and 90s are the reason I wanted to work out as a kid. I loved Dolphā€™s charactersā€¦ maybe more than Arnie.