T Nation

Should I Run an AI?

good point…all I know is after 6 months straight on 100mg a week of ETH I stayed right at or about 26-28 with 2 tests…
so maybe a lower # would help.me

Yes, one should always control estrogen. Getting blood work is a great idea and is something I do.

Fightu35, I’ve found that just 10 points does make a substantual difference sometimes and might be a good idea looking into playing with those numbers. 28 is fine for me, but I’ve always considered 20 my ideal. .25mg/eod arimidex would be a good place to start for the small lowering you might need, Arimidex is somewhat self-limiting (bad choice of words, but does explain it well) and many recommend silly does like that for a somewhat heavy cycle, they’re wrong as it won’t do too much, and a heavier cycle needs more arimidex, but never more than .5mg/day otherwise one should use something else.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
Yes, one should always control estrogen. Getting blood work is a great idea and is something I do.

Fightu35, I’ve found that just 10 points does make a substantual difference sometimes and might be a good idea looking into playing with those numbers. 28 is fine for me, but I’ve always considered 20 my ideal. .25mg/eod arimidex would be a good place to start for the small lowering you might need, Arimidex is somewhat self-limiting (bad choice of words, but does explain it well) and many recommend silly does like that for a somewhat heavy cycle, they’re wrong as it won’t do too much, and a heavier cycle needs more arimidex, but never more than .5mg/day otherwise one should use something else.[/quote]

thanks ,I will…I would h have asked you.but we talk enough…lol ha thanks.

[quote]fightu35 wrote:

my E2 was 28 last test…I seem to have no symtoms other then holding weight…would a drop to lower levels really make a difference? has somneone been 28 or so…then low 20’s and noticed a big difference,I stopped test,starting back up,this time I should include ANTI ?
THANKS GUYS[/quote]

I have an exact answer for this.

I had an event with an l-dex “med error” and my E2 increased to 28 from 19. That really did hurt my libido and mental engergy/mood!

E2=28 can be problem for some. This is a good data point. May not be critical for all, but is critical for some.

I have since corrected my adex situation.

Yes, include AI and maintain E2 with a target of 22.

as always thank you sir,Ksman,cant hurt to get #'slower…how long woul;d it be before I felt a difference good or bad…at this time im not on any anti…thanks again

It takes about 10 days for a modified dose of Adex to get blood levels to a steady new level.