Should I or Shouldnt I?

im almost 20 and i have no drive any more no aggression in the gym always tired always feelings weak giving in to bad eating habits and smoking habits but im wondering if i should take a ph again, i have taken one before when i was 17 (pheragen) and it did wonders i got mild gyno but thats cause i didnt know how to cycle the pct.

live and learn i guess. but should i take another cycle like what do you guys think im trying to get shredded this summer!

[quote]spyderboys wrote:
im almost 20 and i have no drive any more no aggression in the gym always tired always feelings weak giving in to bad eating habits and smoking habits but im wondering if i should take a ph again, i have taken one before when i was 17 (pheragen) and it did wonders i got mild gyno but thats cause i didnt know how to cycle the pct.

live and learn i guess. but should i take another cycle like what do you guys think im trying to get shredded this summer![/quote]

Something must be going on in your life that has made you lose your motivation. Steroids will not fix that. Unless you care about your image so much that you get depressed because you are not huge and shredded. In that case, see a psycologist. How long have you been feeling like that? Go and run some blood tests to see if everything is alright.

You’re too young too loose motivation, there are a lots of other supplements that can help you, to get stronger or shredded. Most important thing is too fix diet. Thats where you get results not steroids.

if you are 19 and losing motivation to lift weights… you should find a new hobby

PH’s and steroids are not the answer… but you’ll probably run them anyways because you’re just a dumb kid

[quote]spyderboys wrote:

giving in to bad eating habits and smoking habits but im wondering if i should take a ph again,

[/quote]

No. It won’t cure being a fucking idiot.

You know what the real problem is, so fix it.