T Nation

Should I Log My Prohormone Cycle?

I’m running Ultradrol by Antaeus Labs 8/12/12/20. I will also be using a cycle support throughout the cycle. I’m going for a dirty bulk so I will be eating a lot of carbs and protein with limited cardio and not very much fats. PCT will consist of Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 and a product called Post Cycle 3x which has Tribulus and ZMA with some other things to assist recovery.

This will be my first cycle, never used aas before either, although I really want to.

Current stats: 19 yrs old, almost 20. 160 lbs, body fat unknown (probably 10-12%) I have been active my whole life and lifting for 4 years. My diet has always been shit but I got it on track now. I never trained for size mostly strength. I know someone will come here and say “you’re stupid for using prohormones at 19 years old” but thats fine.

I’m not here to argue about it I just want to know if anyone would be interested in how in turns out. Thanks guys, and any suggestions would be appreciated. I will post before and after pics as well.

No

[quote]Soybean wrote:
I’m running Ultradrol by Antaeus Labs 8/12/12/20. I will also be using a cycle support throughout the cycle. I’m going for a dirty bulk so I will be eating a lot of carbs and protein with limited cardio and not very much fats. PCT will consist of Clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25 and a product called Post Cycle 3x which has Tribulus and ZMA with some other things to assist recovery.

This will be my first cycle, never used aas before either, although I really want to.

Current stats: 19 yrs old, almost 20. 160 lbs, body fat unknown (probably 10-12%) I have been active my whole life and lifting for 4 years. My diet has always been shit but I got it on track now. I never trained for size mostly strength. I know someone will come here and say “you’re stupid for using prohormones at 19 years old” but thats fine.

I’m not here to argue about it I just want to know if anyone would be interested in how in turns out. Thanks guys, and any suggestions would be appreciated. I will post before and after pics as well.[/quote]

Fuck prohormones, if you are decided on taking anything, take steroids. At leat you knw what to expect.

Lol when i read the post i knew you were gonna get shit for it. Honestly pro hormones are worse on your liver than inject able steroids because your liver has a harder time breaking them down. And you won’t keep to much of the gains usually. If you have access to clomid you probably can get steroids. If you really want to find people who are interested in your pro hormone log its not going to be here thats like going to a Catholic church and talking about Budda its just the wrong place.

Honestly just don’t do the pro hormones if you get use to those gains than cant find real steroids your just going to keep doing pro hormones and one day wake up with yellow eyes like the goblin from spider man and yellow skin aka jaundice your liver pretty much shitting out on you. Im sure if you go to the supplement and nutrition or bodybuilding side of the forum they will help you gain the same ammount of lean muscle in probably like 6 months to a year but you will actually keep it all.

I know you didn’t get the answer you wan’t but in 5 to ten years no matter which choice you make you will look back and realize we where all right. Don’t listen to the gimmicks the sales men give you about pro hormones they really could care less about you in the long run.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Soybean wrote:

I’m not here to argue about it I just want to know if anyone would be interested in how in turns out. Thanks guys, and any suggestions would be appreciated. I will post before and after pics as well.[/quote]

Fuck prohormones, if you are decided on taking anything, take steroids. At leat you knw what to expect.
[/quote]

I’d like to but right now I’m in college and broke so this is all I can afford. Next year after I get a little more training in and diet set I will be starting my frist cycle probably just test only.

[quote]Soybean wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Soybean wrote:

[/quote]

I’d like to but right now I’m in college and broke so this is all I can afford. Next year after I get a little more training in and diet set I will be starting my frist cycle probably just test only. [/quote]

real steroids are cheaper than prohormones IME

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Soybean wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Soybean wrote:

[/quote]

I’d like to but right now I’m in college and broke so this is all I can afford. Next year after I get a little more training in and diet set I will be starting my frist cycle probably just test only. [/quote]

real steroids are cheaper than prohormones IME[/quote]

Well…I need to find those then :slight_smile: Every source I’ve found was a little pricey.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
Lol when i read the post i knew you were gonna get shit for it. Honestly pro hormones are worse on your liver than inject able steroids because your liver has a harder time breaking them down. And you won’t keep to much of the gains usually. If you have access to clomid you probably can get steroids. If you really want to find people who are interested in your pro hormone log its not going to be here thats like going to a Catholic church and talking about Budda its just the wrong place.

Honestly just don’t do the pro hormones if you get use to those gains than cant find real steroids your just going to keep doing pro hormones and one day wake up with yellow eyes like the goblin from spider man and yellow skin aka jaundice your liver pretty much shitting out on you. Im sure if you go to the supplement and nutrition or bodybuilding side of the forum they will help you gain the same ammount of lean muscle in probably like 6 months to a year but you will actually keep it all.

I know you didn’t get the answer you wan’t but in 5 to ten years no matter which choice you make you will look back and realize we where all right. Don’t listen to the gimmicks the sales men give you about pro hormones they really could care less about you in the long run.[/quote]

I can get steroids, and I’m not going to stay on Pro hormones. Im doing one cycle and I want to do a cycle of test next year. I cant afford the real thing right now, even though that guy said real aas are cheaper, I cant find them. So if you want to point me to a source where I could get it for cheap instead of ph’s, that would be great. But usually thats a no no. Im not going to be a pro hormone addict. I just wanted to run one cycle.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
No[/quote]

What do you mean “No” ? The guy said he’s been active his whole life! Come on BUDs!