Should I Keep Cutting or Stop?

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:
So new question now I guess is how to build “lean muscle mass” or muscle without gaining fat[/quote]

You’re asking a question 99% of new lifters want to know.

The answer is train well, eat well, rest well.

The details of that are a life long process that you’ll figure out as you go.

But here’s a headstart for you.

1. don’t bulk/cut. This is the stupidest shit ever. Especially if you’re not an IFBB pro bodybuilder. There’s absolutely no need to balloon up and cut down. Yes it helps to have some bodyfat to build muscle… but guess what, you will have bodyfat for the rest of your life.

2. Think performance and health. Fuck everything else. Hit 20 pull ups, 50 dips, and 2x bw squat. Take off your shirt and I’ll guarantee you’ll like what you see. Eat real foods that aren’t processed. This includes restricting too much bread or wheat products.

3. Know thyself - Socrates

4. Fall in love with lifting, not looking good for pictures. Accomplish this, and the rest is fuckin cake.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback!However this is something I have done in the past and tbh I just sat at 15% with noticeable muscle but this wasn’t what I was shooting for since I wanted to be cut. I would say this was 2 years ago. I would just lift eat at home zz on weekends just body weights[/quote]

Which bit, specifically, did you do 2 years ago?

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:
So new question now I guess is how to build “lean muscle mass” or muscle without gaining fat[/quote]

This is largely dependant on genetics. If you’ve been training for 2 years and didn’t blow up or at least lost fat while getting heavier during that time frame, I doubt you have the ability to gain only lean mass.

You will have to accept a bit of fat gain or your goals will take a very very long time to achieve.

Just try to stay at a similar bodyfat percentage.

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:

[quote]Jarvan wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:

You’re asking a question 99% of new lifters want to know.

The answer is train well, eat well, rest well.

The details of that are a life long process that you’ll figure out as you go.

But here’s a headstart for you.

1. don’t bulk/cut. This is the stupidest shit ever. Especially if you’re not an IFBB pro bodybuilder. There’s absolutely no need to balloon up and cut down. Yes it helps to have some bodyfat to build muscle… but guess what, you will have bodyfat for the rest of your life.

2. Think performance and health. Fuck everything else. Hit 20 pull ups, 50 dips, and 2x bw squat. Take off your shirt and I’ll guarantee you’ll like what you see. Eat real foods that aren’t processed. This includes restricting too much bread or wheat products.

3. Know thyself - Socrates

4. Fall in love with lifting, not looking good for pictures. Accomplish this, and the rest is fuckin cake.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback!However this is something I have done in the past and tbh I just sat at 15% with noticeable muscle but this wasn’t what I was shooting for since I wanted to be cut. I would say this was 2 years ago. I would just lift eat at home zz on weekends just body weights[/quote]

Which bit, specifically, did you do 2 years ago?
[/quote]
I would just lift, eat at home, sleep and on weekends( rest days) do body weight. I stayed at around 15% body fat durign this time for a long time

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:

[quote]dagill2 wrote:

Lean mass is body mass that isn’t fat. In most cases, that means muscle.[/quote]

Okay. But I thought you cant build muscle without fat though, If I am wrong how can I go about this[/quote]

Now you’re into the interesting questions, and you’ve probably opened up a whole can of worms here. You can build muscle without adding fat, it is possible, and I’m sure plenty of people will chime in with their two cents on how it’s done.
[/quote]

It is possible to gain some muscle without gaining fat or even while losing fat. It takes a long time.

It is not possible to build a lot muscle without gaining fat.

It is possible to gain a lot of muscle while staying at a similar BODYFAT PERCENTAGE.[/quote]

Im more interested in the last one. Gaining muscle while staying same body fat percentage or related at least

Again guys, I know many of you say bulk and then cut etc but I hate the idea of going into a bulk because I store a lot of fat in my nips and they get really puffy. They even look puffy now but not as bad

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:
I store a lot of fat in my nips and they get really puffy.
[/quote]

What is going on today?

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:
[/quote]

What is going on today?[/quote]

When you find out, let the rest of us know. :slight_smile:

[quote]SevenDragons wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Fabriziox1 wrote:
[/quote]

What is going on today?[/quote]

When you find out, let the rest of us know. :)[/quote]
Full moon.

tweet