Should I Do HRT Clinic or Endo?

I’m trying to figure out what would be better to go to an Endo or HRT clinic? My gp has me on androgel but I still feel shitty after 8 months and he thinks 350 is a good number up from 200. I’ve never had anything other than total test checked . What have you guys had better results with?I could basically have my bloodwork done and complete with the HRT by next week and have an appointment with an Endo on the 19th of March and not know what they’re going to tell me.

I would personally see an endo and get a comprehensive set of blood work done. You are currently treating the symptoms and not the underlying issue. Self educate yourself and then you can have an intelligent conversation with your docs.

Finding a good endo is difficult and waiting times horrendous.

Anyways why not see both?

The wait is the worst part I already suffered with my GP who knows nothing. I just wanna feel better. The endo is a month and the hrt could be instant but out of pocket.

The wait is the worst part I already suffered with my GP who knows nothing. I just wanna feel better. The endo is a month and the hrt could be instant but out of pocket.

if you have the money, hrt clinic is a sure bet…endos are notoriously terrible at treating TRT patients…a good well educated GP is the best bet…its your job to educate him or find one that you can work with…your current guy needs to be shown the door

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
if you have the money, hrt clinic is a sure bet…endos are notoriously terrible at treating TRT patients…a good well educated GP is the best bet…its your job to educate him or find one that you can work with…your current guy needs to be shown the door[/quote]

This is how I actually was prescribed my HCG and T cyp was through my GP but after I brought in reference material, self educated myself and he even did some research.

Maybe find another GP?

I talked to 2 different HRT clinics and one was telling me they had a 20 week on and a 4 week recovery program. The other was life long never off but a 500 dollar bloodwork and physical up front. Are these normal practices?

yes. it is normal - outragious<spl?> but normal.

I found a different GP and will go tuesday and get real bloodwork. Oddly enough this new doctor works out at my gym and talked about all the test I learned here. After calling many Endos and HRTs . It would be great if I didn’t need it. I thought HRT would be wonderful but it is more of a pain in the ass.

I found a different GP and will go tuesday and get real bloodwork. Oddly enough this new doctor works out at my gym and talked about all the test I learned here. After calling many Endos and HRTs . It would be great if I didn’t need it. I thought HRT would be wonderful but it is more of a pain in the ass.