T Nation

Should I Cruise at End of This Cycle?

I am half way into my second cycle. I am running a test blend, its 500mg test e and 200mg test prop, and also 400 mg of deca a week. I noticed after my first cycle of 500mg of test e a week that I felt moody, libido was down and energy was nearly none existent. I ave read in a few forums that some people recommend never fully coming off. They say the constant estrogen influxes can be very harmful.

I was considering cruising on 250mg test e a week after I finish this cycle.
Id like any input you could give me. Thanks!

[quote]shaun1345 wrote:
I am half way into my second cycle. I am running a test blend, its 500mg test e and 200mg test prop, and also 400 mg of deca a week. I noticed after my first cycle of 500mg of test e a week that I felt moody, libido was down and energy was nearly none existent. I ave read in a few forums that some people recommend never fully coming off. They say the constant estrogen influxes can be very harmful.

Id like any input you could give me. Thanks! [/quote]

if you are going to b+c Might as well do it right and try get on trt you need blood work to see what treatment dose you will need 250mg would put me very high, time it right when your levels have dropped and go see an endo when you come off. If you cant get on trt are you able to get a steady supply?, get regular blood work done?, pin for the rest of your life? are you ready to accept all the risks that are involved? There are many very knowledgeable and experienced guys on here who have been cycling and coming off and pcting successfully.

[quote]shaun1345 wrote:

are you running an AI or any sort of prolactin control for this cycle?

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]shaun1345 wrote:

if you are going to b+c Might as well do it right and try get on trt you need blood work to see what treatment dose you will need 250mg would put me very high, time it right when your levels have dropped and go see an endo when you come off. If you cant get on trt are you able to get a steady supply?, get regular blood work done?, pin for the rest of your life? are you ready to accept all the risks that are involved? There are many very knowledgeable and experienced guys on here who have been cycling and coming off and pcting successfully.
[/quote]

^yup. if you can’t answer “yes” to KM’s questions, then you aren’t ready to B&C…

yes im using letro, sorry for the late reply, i havnt been on this for a while