Should I Buy This Fish Oil?

“Platinum Omega Pure 3 6 9 Oil”

abacohealth.com/img/products/platinum-omega-pure-369.jpg
abacohealth.com/img/products/Platinum-369-cap-ingds.jpg

(above is the label , and nutrition facts)

Based on the nutrition facts , is this worth it? If not this one , can someone recommend another fish oil brand(Not Flameout because they don’t sell that brand in Canada)

[quote]handthatfeeds wrote:
“Platinum Omega Pure 3 6 9 Oil”

abacohealth.com/img/products/platinum-omega-pure-369.jpg
abacohealth.com/img/products/Platinum-369-cap-ingds.jpg

(above is the label , and nutrition facts)

Based on the nutrition facts , is this worth it? If not this one , can someone recommend another fish oil brand(Not Flameout because they don’t sell that brand in Canada) [/quote]

Why would you want to supplement your Omega 9 intake?

Good point

I’m going to a nutrition store tomorrow to pick up Fish Oil capsules , never bought them before , so I’m lost as to what I should look for in a good fish oil brand.

[quote]handthatfeeds wrote:
Good point

I’m going to a nutrition store tomorrow to pick up Fish Oil capsules , never bought them before , so I’m lost as to what I should look for in a good fish oil brand.[/quote]

Check out Flameout here in the T-store. Read the article on it before you go purchase something else. I think it’s just what you are looking for.

D

Edit: just saw your not Flameout, but you know you can order it to Canada.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
handthatfeeds wrote:
Good point

I’m going to a nutrition store tomorrow to pick up Fish Oil capsules , never bought them before , so I’m lost as to what I should look for in a good fish oil brand.

Check out Flameout here in the T-store. Read the article on it before you go purchase something else. I think it’s just what you are looking for.

D

Edit: just saw your not Flameout, but you know you can order it to Canada. [/quote]

Yeah , but I want to buy a fish oil that another person in my family could take as well.

How many EPA and DHA levels should I look for in a fish oil capsul brand so I can get the best bang for my buck?

Standard is 180/120 EPA/DHA which can be fine but you may need to take a large lot of the capsules to get the required amounts. The reason people like Flameout is because its more concentrated, higher quality, and there is more DHA than EPA (good for blokes apparently). I haven’t had any but next Biotest order will be getting some. Otherwise, I hear carlsons is pretty good.

If price is an issue, grab a liquid one if you can stand the taste. Cheaper and easier to get a good dose but generally tastes like ass.

www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/efa.html