Should He Stand?

You’re not being fair. He would tell him to suck it as well. That makes all the difference.

1 Like

Red herring…sure sign your losing the argument.

In theory along with thousands of operations that never where put into action.
Shit that didn’t happen big deal…

You are either psychotic or you have no point.

Because recent history it obviously elusive to you. The NKS have tend to treaten us with nuclear war for decades, made while he give his soldiers on sebatical to forage for food because he can’t keep them fed.
We have much more to fear from animals who have demonstrated they can kill westerners and keep their armed fed, yet pop up, wherever.

Once again, @pat kills a thread with misspellings and ad hominem attacks.

Feel good bro?

2 Likes

Lol @ red herring.

There’s nothing “wrong” with you being fully willing to send americans to die while not having the stones to join the ranks. Millions of people are just like you. But let’s not kid ourselves that its the ultimate cowardly act.

You mean like recent history showing there’s no “victory” to creating more enemies than we kill by constantly wasting American lives in the ME?

Fwiw, I don’t want war with the ME OR NK, I just laugh at people who claim to care about humanitarian reasons yet it only seems to apply when we’re drone striking Muslims :thinking:

Yes, but it contradicts your opinion on Churchill.

Says the guy who wants to send dick pics.

I don’t quite know what your talking about. When I answer from a phone, I get hit by auto correct. I apologize of that.
Otherwise, I feel great! Thanks for asking.

I am not the deluded one.

Edit: It was hyperbole, not intended to make you horny.

I’m sure youre not. Millions of Americans share your view of terrorism in that it’s important enough that other people can die, but certainly not ever yourself. It’s actually pretty sane to fear death.

Obviously, since I’m not a chubby dictator of a third world country.

You’re full of shit. The fear of terrorism is a real threat, one we ignored for too long. It doesn’t matter the creed belief or religion or state they hold dear.

NK has proven time and time again that they will escalate when they want something. This is not new behavior. It happens all the time. They will strike a temporary agreement to get what they want. And then they will sabre rattle when they want something else. They have done it time and time and time again. Look at their history, just in the last 20 years.

Don’t pretend your the enlightened one here, because your not. I don’t know what the number of terrorist attacks you are willing to tolerate before your willing to do what must be done. I don’t know what your number is. My number has long past.

But your false allegation that I hate Muslims and don’t care about them is propaganda at best, stupidity at worst. I support saving Musims, protecting those who suffer the most by the animals who call themselves Muslims. The victims of ISIS and other terror groups deserve better, not us turning our backs on them after fatal mistakes that had them ended up tortured by terrorists.

I treat history as lessons, you see them as random events, you said so yourself.

He orders his dicks, be delivered on gold platters, with sirracha.

Understood and acknowledged. I’m simply remarking on that magical middle ground in which the masses will send other people to die for a cause they feel so strongly about, but god forbid they volunteer themselves.

Your number has not been reached. Neither has mine. This is highly evident by neither of us signing up to help. You’ve clearly reached the magical middle ground, but truth be told, I’m not there yet. Hopefully I never will be.

Turning our backs on them? From our promise to help them? The invisible promise nobody can produce?

Do you read ANYTHING irt global news beyond the ME? The body counts in African countries are monumentally higher than the ME. Shit there’s organized crime and such in South America wracking up deaths at a rate that would make South Chicago shudder.

Lessons. So from our lessons in the ME we’ve decided that the correct way to weed out the latest acronym is to throw American lives (other people’s lives, obv) and billions of dollars so we can…? Create the next acronym? I mean shit, guys like you don’t even have a hint of a plan at what you want to do with the ME. “Uhh stabilize country kill bad guys yay democracy!” isn’t a plan.

What is this magical number you both are talking about when it comes to terrorist attacks? When was the last terror attack, by Muslims, on US soil? That was also committed by someone who wasn’t here legally? Meaning, the real issue for us at the moment is the ideology of groups like ISIS reaching people here who then commit acts of terror. Defeating ISIS, whatever that even means, won’t stop the spreading of the ideology.

The real issue, in that regard, is Saudi Arabia. But they are our friends.

Hell if I know. I mean Pat clearly reached it, but it’d probably be difficult to quantify. Then again, I’m sure a lot of people much rather prefer sending OTHER people to die for a cause regardless of the illogical fear involved.

I think it means bomb em until they change acronyms again. Seems to be our thing

1 Like